Process Excellence Manager
Posted on Friday, February 2, 2024
Hello there. We’re Zopa.
We started our journey back in 2005, building the first ever peer-to-peer lending company. Fast forward to 2020 and we launched Zopa Bank. A bank that listens to what our customers don’t like about finance and does the opposite. We’re redefining what it feels like to work in finance. Our vision for a new era of banking puts people front and centre — we’ve built a business that empowers everyone to aim high, every day, to move finance forward. Find out more about our fantastic offerings at Zopa.com!
We’re incredibly proud of our achievements and none of it would be possible without the amazing team here. It’s not just industry awards we’re winning, we’ve also been named in the top three UK’s Most Loved Workplaces.
If you embrace unconventional challenges, are unafraid to think differently and are driven to make an outsized impact, you’ll thrive here at Zopa, so join us, and make it count. Want to see us in action? Follow us on Instagram @zopalife
We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Process Improvement / Management Specialist to join our Service Excellence Team here at Zopa. You will play a key role in optimising and streamlining our processes to drive operational efficiency & effectiveness.
As a Process Excellence Manager in Service Excellence, you will be strategically transforming our processes across Operations to drive efficiency, risk reduction and improve customer experience. You will also be responsible for implementing frameworks that will help organise our ways of working and ownership models. This is all in support of our continued growth plans.
The Service Excellence Team is fast paced, driven by a strong sense of purpose and we love people to innovate and find ways to do things differently.
- You have proven experience in embedding and maintaining process management frameworks that includes process documentation, process mapping and process performance measurement
- You have proven experience in embedding and maintaining Process Architecture & Process Ownership frameworks
- Proficient in process mapping and process mapping tools.
- Knowledge of process improvement methodologies such as Lean Six Sigma, Kaizen, or other continuous improvement frameworks
- You have a history of leading process improvement interventions, collaborating with cross functional teams
- You have the ability and experience to build business cases and influence Executive leaders.
- You have great diligence and a laser focus on improving processes and procedures with the customer in mind
- You actively take into consideration risk & controls when you are reviewing processes.
- You have experience in board level reporting and presenting to Senior / Executive stakeholders
- Commercially astute with the ability to demonstrate clear value and benefits
- You use qualitative and quantitative data to prioritise and influence
- You have excellent and pro-active communication skills
A day in the life...
- Lead strategic cross-functional process transformation & define delivery plans for the proposed changes, building business cases where required
- EmbedProcess Architecture across our operational teams here at Zopa.
- IncorporateProcess Management frameworks across Operations, striving for continuous improvement across our processes
- Integrate Process Ownership as a working culture across Operations, establishingclear lines of responsibility, accountability & communications for managing our processes
- Maintain a roadmap for cross-functional strategic process transformation aligned to the business strategy
- Collaborate with our change management, first line and second line risk teams to ensure change is approved and delivered to the highest standard
Flexible working? Yes please!
At Zopa we value flexible ways of working. We understand the benefits of face-to-face collaboration and the importance of a good work life balance. Our teams work in a hybrid manner from our open-plan, riverside London Bridge office and the comfort of their own homes at a frequency that suits the team and the work they do.
Not only that – you'll also have the option of working from abroad for up to 120 days a year!* But no matter where you are, we’ll make sure you’ve got everything you need to thrive, both in your work and home life, from day one.
*Subject to having the right to work in the country of choice
Zopa is proud to offer a workplace free from discrimination. Diversity of experience, perspectives, and backgrounds leads to better products for our customers and a unique company culture for our people. We are made up of nearly 50 nationalities, have a DE&I forum made up of Zopians wanting to make a difference and we are proud of our culture where everyone can bring their full self to work. Our approach to DE&I is reflected in our hiring process so please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments.