Posted on Tuesday, January 16, 2024
The Collections & Recoveries Team is a specialised team within ZEF's highly recommended customer services, assisting with the earliest stages of borrower arrears to maximise the recovery of new arrears cases and provide affordable solutions to our customers.
You’ll will be joining a friendly and supportive team. This core team are our most empathetic team members, and care about our customers, reflecting that in everything that they do.
This role is office based 3 days in the office, 2 days working from home Monday to Saturday.
Please note you will be required to work on a shift rota. The shift pattern is 8am-4:30pm, or 9:30am-6pm.
A day in the life:
- Making outbound calls through a dialler system to discuss repayment of the borrower’s outstanding arrears.
- Responding to customer and third-party emails
- Speaking to customers on live chat
- Administrative work handling requested customer changes and managing reduced payment plans.
- Engaging in empathetic conversations
- Sign-posting borrowers with financial difficulties to not-for profit debt agencies
- You would ideally have previous experience of working in a customer focused environment, with telephone/call centre duties ideally in a debt recovery/collections role
- You would ideally be familiar with FCA regulation, data protection, and anti-money laundering principles
- You will have excellent communication skills
- You will be punctual and flexible in adapting to changing environments based on role requirements
- You must be confident in using Microsoft Office such as Outlook, Excel and Word
- You are friendly and empathetic
- Excellent team-player who can work independently
- You are compassionate, grounded, logical and objective; able to follow through on difficult decisions