Personal Assistant - Executive Level
Posted on Friday, September 15, 2023
Hello there. We’re Zopa.
We started our journey back in 2005, building the first ever peer-to-peer lending company. Fast forward to 2020 and we launched Zopa Bank. A bank that listens to what our customers don’t like about finance and does the opposite. We’re redefining what it feels like to work in finance. Our vision for a new era of banking puts people front and centre — we’ve built a business that empowers everyone to aim high, every day, to move finance forward. Find out more about our fantastic offerings at Zopa.com!
We’re incredibly proud of our achievements and none of it would be possible without the amazing team here. It’s not just industry awards we’re winning, we’ve also been named in the top three UK’s Most Loved Workplaces.
If you embrace unconventional challenges, are unafraid to think differently and are driven to make an outsized impact, you’ll thrive here at Zopa, so join us, and make it count. Want to see us in action? Follow us on Instagram @zopalife
We’re looking for a confident and proactive Personal Assistant to support 3 executives here at Zopa!
The successful candidate will have proven experience in a similar role & organisational environment and possess a keen attention to detail alongside excellent interpersonal, organisational, written and communication skills.
A day in the life:
- Managing complex diaries, as well as all telephone and email inquiries
- Arranging meetings and make any preparations for them, as well as take minutes when required.
- To draft and edit documents, and produce business management reports
- To arrange suitable travel, accommodation, and attendance at key events
- To conduct general administrative duties
- You’re a seasoned PA used to dealing with multiple stakeholders
- Have excellent organisational, time management and multi tasking skills
- Educated to degree level or similar
- Strong diary management experience, working with complex diaries
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal
- Confident and pro-active individual who can use their own initiative, as well as being part of a team
- The ability to stay calm when in high pressure situations.
- Excellent IT skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Secretarial skills such as minute taking essential.
You will be required to attend our London Bridge Office 2-3 days per week (with some flexibility)
Flexible working? Yes please!
At Zopa we value flexible ways of working. We understand the benefits of face-to-face collaboration and the importance of a good work life balance. Our teams work in a hybrid manner from our open-plan, riverside London Bridge office and the comfort of their own homes at a frequency that suits the team and the work they do.
Not only that – you'll also have the option of working from abroad for up to 120 days a year!* But no matter where you are, we’ll make sure you’ve got everything you need to thrive, both in your work and home life, from day one.
*Subject to having the right to work in the country of choice
Zopa is proud to offer a workplace free from discrimination. Diversity of experience, perspectives, and backgrounds leads to better products for our customers and a unique company culture for our people. We are made up of nearly 50 nationalities, have a DE&I forum made up of Zopians wanting to make a difference and we are proud of our culture where everyone can bring their full self to work. Our approach to DE&I is reflected in our hiring process so please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments.