Head of Partner Operations
Posted on Sunday, September 10, 2023
Hello there. We’re Zopa.
We started our journey back in 2005, building the first ever peer-to-peer lending company. Fast forward to 2020 and we launched Zopa Bank. A bank that listens to what our customers don’t like about finance and does the opposite. We’re redefining what it feels like to work in finance. Our vision for a new era of banking puts people front and centre — we’ve built a business that empowers everyone to aim high, every day, to move finance forward. Find out more about our fantastic offerings at Zopa.com!
We’re incredibly proud of our achievements and none of it would be possible without the amazing team here. It’s not just industry awards we’re winning, we’ve also been named in the top three UK’s Most Loved Workplaces.
If you embrace unconventional challenges, are unafraid to think differently and are driven to make an outsized impact, you’ll thrive here at Zopa, so join us, and make it count. Want to see us in action? Follow us on Instagram @zopalife
As we grow, we continue to scale Operations to support our growth ambitions and maintain our elevated levels of service. We are looking for a Head of Partner Operations to lead our outsourced operations and other third-party suppliers.
The role will be responsible for the strategy and performance of the suppliers who work alongside our UK operation. The successful candidate will have previous experience a leading a fast moving, outsourced operation within Financial Services and bring with them a good understanding of the global outsourcing market.
The role will be accountable for the performance of voice, chat, and back office in:
· Customer Service
· Collections inbound & outbound
· Selected UK Risk Operations suppliers
· Supporting the Debt Sale process
This is a hybrid role with the expectation to travel to the London office 2 days per week. There is also a requirement for UK and international travel several times a year, to support and maintain the relationship with the suppliers.
A day in the life:
- Overall owner of Supplier relationship, acting as an escalation point for all supplier related issues
- Develop outsourcing strategy in alignment with business goals and budget - ownership of the direction of travel for the operation including what is outsourced, when and how. Acting as a check and challenge to senior stakeholders in both first and second line
- Manage an effective performance management structure ensuring the appropriate level of communication between Zopa and our suppliers
- Ensure SLA’s and KPI’s are fit for purpose and being delivered consistently by our third-party suppliers and the service is aligned with contractual obligations
- Partner with forecasting and work force planning to ensure we remain well resourced
- Lead a successful team dedicated to key outsourced operations
- Accountability for the outsourcing roadmap ensuring that tasks/items are delivered on time
- Partner with the Operations leads at the outsourcer to capture feedback on any Opportunities within the Operation and working through solutions with key stakeholders including UK Ops leads
- Ownership of budget for the suppliers
- Support sourcing decisions and RFI/RFP activity
- Banking / FS experience
- Experience of Supplier Management including RFP processes and subsequent implementation or new sites and/or suppliers
- Experience of managing third party suppliers across a number of disciplines and contact channels
- Partner with Process, the third-party management team and the outsourced operation to drive Good Customer outcomes at every customer interaction
- A strong awareness of Contracts and Risk Management
- You will have excellent communication skills with the ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally
- The ability to lead cross functional teams to solve problems
Flexible working? Yes please!
At Zopa we value flexible ways of working. We understand the benefits of face-to-face collaboration and the importance of a good work life balance. Our teams work in a hybrid manner from our open-plan, riverside London Bridge office and the comfort of their own homes at a frequency that suits the team and the work they do.
Not only that – you'll also have the option of working from abroad for up to 120 days a year!* But no matter where you are, we’ll make sure you’ve got everything you need to thrive, both in your work and home life, from day one.
*Subject to having the right to work in the country of choice
Zopa is proud to offer a workplace free from discrimination. Diversity of experience, perspectives, and backgrounds leads to better products for our customers and a unique company culture for our people. We are made up of nearly 50 nationalities, have a DE&I forum made up of Zopians wanting to make a difference and we are proud of our culture where everyone can bring their full self to work. Our approach to DE&I is reflected in our hiring process so please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments.