Partner Support Specialist - Customer Service Car Finance
Accounting & Finance, Customer Service
Posted on Wednesday, August 2, 2023
Hello there. We’re Zopa.
We started our journey back in 2005, building the first ever peer-to-peer lending company. Fast forward to 2020 and we launched Zopa Bank. A bank that listens to what our customers don’t like about finance and does the opposite. We’re redefining what it feels like to work in finance. Our vision for a new era of banking puts people front and centre — we’ve built a business that empowers everyone to aim high, every day, to move finance forward. Find out more about our fantastic offerings at Zopa.com!
We’re incredibly proud of our achievements and none of it would be possible without the amazing team here. It’s not just industry awards we’re winning, we’ve also been named in the top three UK’s Most Loved Workplaces.
If you embrace unconventional challenges, are unafraid to think differently and are driven to make an outsized impact, you’ll thrive here at Zopa, so join us, and make it count. Want to see us in action? Follow us on Instagram @zopalife
In late 2017, we offered our first secured Auto loan and since then we have built and improved the product. Zopa has built a team which is delivering fantastic growth. As part of our expansion we are currently looking for an Internal Account Manager to join our Auto team.
You will be a Customer Champion, where you will be communicating with our existing brokers/dealers, dealing with their queries, completing pay-out checks, onboarding new partners, auditing brokers, liaising with internal operations teams and working closely with the Strategic Relationship Manager to support sales.
Monday - Friday - 09:00 - 17:30 - you will work one weekend a month.
A day in the life:
- Serve as the internal point of contact for all Dealer/Broker queries
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our service levels according to partner/dealer/customer needs and objectives
- Pro-actively monitoring our dashboard and reaching out to brokers to flag errors, chase deals and pre-empt their questions
- Supporting the onboarding of new partners
- Developing strong relationships with partners and stakeholders
- Working closely alongside field based Strategic Account Managers, including preparing sales reports, onboarding new partners and auditing existing partners
- Liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including Customer Service and Underwriting departments) to improve the entire customer experience
- Develop new business with existing partners and/or identify areas of improvement to meet our KPI’s
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts) and support preparation and collation of monthly reviews and audits
- Attend regular meetings with management to provide consistent insight into what brokers would like, come up with new ideas and constantly look for ways to improve the product
- You have experience of working in a customer focused role within financial services
- You’ll have a confident, calm, professional manner and have a clear and thorough communication style to communicate at all levels
- You’ll have excellent attention to detail, whilst having the ability to connect the detail with the wider context
- You’re a real go-getter who strives for results and is motivated by the ‘wins’
- You’re great at building an instant rapport with existing and potential brokers and dealers
- You’ll be organised and able to prioritise, the role has many spinning plates and being able to quickly pivot is crucial
- You’ve got the ability to remain calm under pressure in a busy team and office environment
- You’ll have excellent listening and negotiation abilities
Flexible working? Yes please!
At Zopa we value flexible ways of working. We understand the benefits of face-to-face collaboration and the importance of a good work life balance. Our teams work in a hybrid manner from our open-plan, riverside London Bridge office and the comfort of their own homes at a frequency that suits the team and the work they do.
Not only that – you'll also have the option of working from abroad for up to 120 days a year!* But no matter where you are, we’ll make sure you’ve got everything you need to thrive, both in your work and home life, from day one.
*Subject to having the right to work in the country of choice
Zopa is proud to offer a workplace free from discrimination. Diversity of experience, perspectives, and backgrounds leads to better products for our customers and a unique company culture for our people. We are made up of nearly 50 nationalities, have a DE&I forum made up of Zopians wanting to make a difference and we are proud of our culture where everyone can bring their full self to work. Our approach to DE&I is reflected in our hiring process so please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments.