Posted on Wednesday, August 2, 2023
Hello there. We’re Zopa.
We started our journey back in 2005, building the first ever peer-to-peer lending company. Fast forward to 2020 and we launched Zopa Bank. A bank that listens to what our customers don’t like about finance and does the opposite. We’re redefining what it feels like to work in finance. Our vision for a new era of banking puts people front and centre — we’ve built a business that empowers everyone to aim high, every day, to move finance forward. Find out more about our fantastic offerings at Zopa.com!
We’re incredibly proud of our achievements and none of it would be possible without the amazing team here. It’s not just industry awards we’re winning, we’ve also been named in the top three UK’s Most Loved Workplaces.
If you embrace unconventional challenges, are unafraid to think differently and are driven to make an outsized impact, you’ll thrive here at Zopa, so join us, and make it count. Want to see us in action? Follow us on Instagram @zopalife
Working as part of our Atlassian team across the breadth of our tech organization, and beyond, you’ll bring your extensive Jira best practices, to assist our adoption and ramp up our expertise in the Jira platform. With a keen eye on innovation and scale, you’ll work with business and tech stakeholders, product owners, project managers and team leads with a view to enabling our product, development and systems operations teams to effectively use Jira as our central project management platform across the company.
- Use deep technical expertise and experience in Jira and related Atlassian technologies to ensure we use Jira following best practices and scalable strategies
- Serve as a subject matter expert on Jira to field questions and provide hands-on support to product teams as they move forward with adoption of Jira tools and practices
- Develop JIRA workflows, customizations, integrations and to support teams’ workflows on behalf of project management and leadership teams
- Develop effective dashboards and reporting to support leadership and project teams
- Mentor others, sharing best practices to help guide teams to technical excellence in using Jira and related technologies
- Identify and build relationships with the key stakeholders and teams to foster collaboration in working to solutions and ultimately enhance the lives of everyone touching our Jira platform
- Help to proactively communicate our Jira vision and collaborate at all levels: Business leads and Technical Leadership (DevOps, DBAs, Infosec, WPT, Engineering/Infrastructure, and Development) teams to ensure a cohesive and consistent approach
- Help execute on that vision with hands-on design, implementation, mentorship and team building as we grow
- You have a strong background in project management
- Are comfortable being referred to as a Jira expert and can demonstrate the same
- Have Service Desk configuration experience
- Have experience working with Jira Cloud, migrating from Jira Server would be an advantage
- Demonstrable experience in analysing existing project management workflows in other tools such as Trello, Youtrack or ServiceNow, and implementing them on the Jira platform
- Strong experience understanding key metrics and developing the Jira dashboards and reporting that provide intuitive, useful information for different audiences
- Top-notch solution-oriented, customer-facing attitude able to proactively communicate at all levels
- Excellent track record of building relationships with stakeholders and business partners to ensure their needs are represented in the finished work
- Agile experience is also a huge plus!
Flexible working? Yes please!
At Zopa we value flexible ways of working. We understand the benefits of face-to-face collaboration and the importance of a good work life balance. Our teams work in a hybrid manner from our open-plan, riverside London Bridge office and the comfort of their own homes at a frequency that suits the team and the work they do.
Not only that – you'll also have the option of working from abroad for up to 120 days a year!* But no matter where you are, we’ll make sure you’ve got everything you need to thrive, both in your work and home life, from day one.
*Subject to having the right to work in the country of choice
Zopa is proud to offer a workplace free from discrimination. Diversity of experience, perspectives, and backgrounds leads to better products for our customers and a unique company culture for our people. We are made up of nearly 50 nationalities, have a DE&I forum made up of Zopians wanting to make a difference and we are proud of our culture where everyone can bring their full self to work. Our approach to DE&I is reflected in our hiring process so please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments.