Posted on Wednesday, August 3, 2022
Hello there. We’re Zopa.
We started our journey back in 2005, building the first ever peer-to-peer lending company. Fast forward to 2020 and we launched Zopa Bank. A bank that listens to what our customers don’t like about finance and does the opposite. We’re redefining what it feels like to work in finance. Our vision for a new era of banking puts people front and centre — we’ve built a business that empowers everyone to aim high, every day, to move finance forward. Find out more about our fantastic offerings at Zopa.com!
We’re incredibly proud of our achievements and none of it would be possible without the amazing team here. It’s not just industry awards we’re winning, we’ve also been named in the top three UK’s Most Loved Workplaces.
If you embrace unconventional challenges, are unafraid to think differently and are driven to make an outsized impact, you’ll thrive here at Zopa, so join us, and make it count.
We are seeking an innovative and accomplished IAM Analyst to join the Information Security team at Zopa. The role is to support the stable operation of Zopa’s Infrastructure and Applications. To work closely with people throughout the business as well as across technology teams to develop and administer processes related to access as well being the first line of defence for the business.
The main objectives will be taking responsibility for the IAM solutions for Zopa’s infrastructure and applications and ensuring that appropriate access controls are in place and applied effectively and continuously.
- Previous experience in IAM or Support and Operations roles
- Experience and technical knowledge of IAM Tech and Methodologies
- Knowledge of Active Directory – IAM, RBAC & PAM Controls
- Proficient in using JIRA or other Service Management tooling
- Familiarity with Cloud Technologies – AWS, Google, Azure
- Experience with JML for onboarding and offboarding of users and automation
- Experience in preparing evidence for audits & reporting
- A good understanding of ITIL best practice
If possible, we’d also love you to have:
- Industry related security qualification or equivalent practical security experience
- Experience with Okta identity and access management products
- Proficient in at least one scripting language – PowerShell, Python, etc.
Flexible working? Yes please!
At Zopa we value flexible ways of working. We understand the benefits of face-to-face collaboration and the importance of a good work life balance. Our teams work in a hybrid manner from our open-plan, riverside London Bridge office and the comfort of their own homes at a frequency that suits the team and the work they do.
Not only that – you'll also have the option of working from abroad for up to 120 days a year!* But no matter where you are, we’ll make sure you’ve got everything you need to thrive, both in your work and home life, from day one.
*Subject to having the right to work in the country of choice
Zopa is proud to offer a workplace free from discrimination. Diversity of experience, perspectives, and backgrounds leads to better products for our customers and a unique company culture for our people. We are made up of nearly 50 nationalities, have a DE&I forum made up of Zopians wanting to make a difference and we are proud of our culture where everyone can bring their full self to work. Our approach to DE&I is reflected in our hiring process so please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments.