Virtual/Remote California Licensed Mental Health Provider
Actively seeking Licensed Mental Health Providers to engage with our nation’s veterans for better mental and physical health outcomes. Enjoy a fully remote schedule, top support staff who will manage admin and claims submissions, and a fully management and schedulable caseload. All referrals originate from VA facilities in the State of California, and all clients are veterans in need of mental health services. You must have an active California license.
Licenses: Providers must possess a current and unrestricted state licensed as one of the following in the related field from an accredited educational institution:
- Clinical Social Workers (LCSW)
- Professional Counselor (LPCC)
- Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
Education: Master’s Degree or higher
Experience: 1-3 years with adult population (working with Veterans is a plus)
Pay: $65,000-85,000 based on experience and education
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: Flexible 40 hour week
Work Location: Must be licensed to practice in the State of California
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- No traveling, all appointments are supported through tele-health
- Conduct 25 hour long counseling sessions per week, remotely
- Diagnose and treat mental health disorders.
- Establish and maintain therapeutic rapport with clients throughout the course of treatment.
- Create individualized treatment plans according to client needs and circumstances.
- Provide evidence-based practices through tele-health and utilize outcome measures to determine progress.
- Meet with clients regularly to provide therapy, establish treatment plans and adjust accordingly when necessary.
- Maintain self-scheduling, rescheduling, and on-going communication with clients.
- Report regularly on client progress to the VHA.
- Utilize Electronic Health Record (EHR) to document all clients progress (including progress notes, treatment plans, and discharge summaries) in a timely, organized manner.
- Follows all safety protocols and maintains client confidentiality as determined by State mandates and the VHA .
- Make recommendations to the Director of Behavioral Health to enhance and grow services
- Weekly auditing of documentation including SOAP Notes and monthly progress summaries, and Request For Service for contracted clinical staff.
- Conduct audit reviews
- Must have strong computer skills to navigate, troubleshoot, and manage cases in EHR
- Able to utilize one or more psychotherapy techniques (CBT, DBT, EMDR)
- Applicants should be very well trained in the DSM V
- Experienced in tele-health settings
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Access to a secure, private location with reliable Internet connectivity
About the Company
Zeel is a trusted Community Care Network provider for the Veterans Administration. That relationship has allowed us to become a leading provider of in-home healthcare services. Amongst those services, behavioral health is one of our fastest growing programs. Zeel connects Veterans who would otherwise not have access to mental health care by offering virtual therapy appointments. It is a privilege to serve Veteran populations in need of committed mental health support.
Zeel provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants foremployment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Zeel complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
For additional information visit https://health.zeel.com/work-with-zeel-behavioral-therapist