Massage Therapist (Travel)
We are seeking licensed massage therapists to join our mission of providing the best in therapeutic massage to our customers and those of our clients, including Zeel. In this position, you will provide medical massage services to veterans and other Zeel customers in their homes.
As a member of Zeel’s larger massage therapy care community, you will be a crucial team member, building a medical network in partnership with patients, other therapists, and Zeel employees to provide best-quality musculoskeletal and pain care at home. If you’re a smart, self-motivated team player interested in making a difference in massage and pain care treatment, we want you to join the team.
Zeel is a proud member of the VA Community Care network, providing massage as a covered benefit for the nation’s veterans.
This position is a full-time contract role scheduled to last 60 days, with the possibility of extension to full-time permanent positions. This is a 40 hour/week position, Monday - Friday, with some flexibility.
- Conducting in person evaluations with new patients prior to treatment
- Setting up and removing appropriate massage equipment
- Traveling to the homes of patients with necessary massage equipment (travel stipend required)
- Providing quality massage therapy care that addresses veteran diagnoses
- Completing accurate SOAP notes (treatment notes) and clinical documentation after each massage session
- Coordinating with customers and Zeel representatives on scheduling
- Managing schedule calendars of patients
- Attending weekly meetings with your manager
- Potential outreach to other massage therapists in the community
On average, you will conduct 20+ hours of treatment every week. This position is based on 40 total hours of work per week. Hours are typically Monday through Friday, but there is flexibility as required. You must have a reliable form of transportation that can accommodate you and your equipment to travel between appointments.
Massage therapists on Zeel appointments are protected by the industry's strongest safety protocols. Our live Provider Support and Trust & Safety teams are standing by whenever a provider is on an appointment, 365 days a year.
- A current massage license in your state of practice
- A current National Practice Identification number (Zeel will assist you in getting one if you do not have an NPI)
- Current professional liability insurance with a minimum of $1M per occurrence and $3M aggregate coverage
- Superb communication skills, ability to speak, understand, and write English fluently
- Smartphone required to book appointments on the Zeel Provider App (iPhone 4s or newer; Android 4.0.3 or newer); phone must be lockable via password or biometric identification such as a thumbprint
- Reliable transportation
- The ability to transport, lift and manage massage equipment
- Follow Zeel standards of presentation, equipment, and customer care
- Other business requirements as needed
- An interest in growing with a leading healthcare company
Zeel provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants foremployment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Zeel complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
Zeel provides best-in-class pain relief, medical testing, and musculoskeletal care from licensed professionals, in person and virtually, to people in their homes and workplaces. We are leaders and innovators in connecting patients and clients with trusted in-person and telehealthcare. Join us in our mission to make vital health and wellness treatments seamless and accessible - because healthcare feels better at home.