Strategic Marketing Associate (Hybrid)
Transfix is building a best-in-class marketing team and marketing machine will be integral to hitting our ambitious revenue and growth goals, all while keeping a keen eye toward sustainability and diversity through Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) initiatives and efforts. That’s why we’re looking for a driven Strategic Marketing Associate to join our passionate, scrappy, and incredibly collaborative marketing team.
Reporting directly to our Director of Strategic Marketing & Sustainability, the Strategic Marketing Associate will work broadly across various areas of marketing to help build, execute, and manage strategic marketing plans for our enterprise and growth accounts. In this role, you’ll further develop a community among our customers, industry experts, vendors, and internal stakeholders. This role is for you if you are a scrappy, marketing strategist who understands the complexities, challenges, and criticality of the supply chain and wants to grow in your career. If the idea of joining a company where you can gain tons of exposure and growth in the marketing function while making the world a better place sounds exciting to you, please keep reading!
In this Role You Will:
- Execute strategic marketing plans that align with Transfix’s overall business objectives for top enterprise accounts and prospects
- Manage strong relationships with key stakeholders, including customers, vendors, and industry experts
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Sales & Account Management, Product, Data & Analytics, Pricing & Growth Strategy, and Creative teams, to ensure consistent and compelling messaging, engagement and with overall growth planning
- Research and plan customer-focused experiences, industry conferences, and events, including pre-event coordination and on-sit support
- Assist in the creation of marketing collateral - including promotional materials, signage, and branded swag for events
- Liaise with customers and partners, including our Shipper Advisory Counsel, to provide white-glove support and superior customer service through event and initiative planning processes and beyond
- Support our Director in planning and execution of ESG-related activities and materials, such as our annual ESG report, customer roundtables, and other ESG initiatives
- Stay up to date on industry trends and innovations, and support new opportunities to communicate Transfix’s value in creative and innovative ways
You’re an Excellent Fit for this Role if You Bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or a related field, and 2+ years of experience in B2B marketing
- Experience and/or strong interest in supply chain sustainability is ideal
- A general understanding of marketing and advertising levers and programs, spanning both digital and physical channels
- Strong organization, adaptability, and prioritization skills, with high-level attention to detail; you can manage interdependent, complex projects and keep various work-streams on track
- Scrappy, roll-up-your-sleeves attitude, with the ability to keep your eye on the big picture (and a community-led sustainable future)
- The ability to work independently, while still being a collaborator at heart. You understand how to build trusting, meaningful relationships quickly
- Comfort with ambiguity; you can navigate and drive results even in uncertain situations
- A results-oriented mindset: you’re focused on achieving measurable outcomes and are willing and eager to continuously improve based on data and feedback
- Willingness to travel domestically up to 20% of the time
What You can Expect from Transfix:
- This role will be a hybrid role out of our New York office, with a requirement of 1-2 days in-office per week, and for special events.
- We are offering a base salary of $80,000-$100,000 depending on experience level, scope, and geographic location, as well as Restricted Stock Units (equity) in Transfix.
- We offer 100% company paid medical, dental, and vision health benefit premiums. That's $0 out of your paycheck!
- We offer 3 months of parental leave, fertility coverage, childcare support, pet insurance, gym reimbursement, unlimited sick days, generous PTO, and have 7 company holidays + 3 floating holidays.
- Career growth! We are growing quickly and prioritize developing our teams to meet their full potential and promoting from within.
- A commitment to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, Justice, and Sustainability. About 40% of our executive Leadership team is female, and half of our employee population is BIPOC. We have several incredible Employee Resource Groups (ERGs), such as Pride@, Somos@, ForTheCulture@, AAPI@ and Women@, and are committed to continuously improving diversity and inclusion every single day.
Note: If you are looking for a salary outside of this range, but this role looks exciting to you, we still encourage you to apply. We are growing quickly here at Transfix and may have other roles that could be aligned for your skillset opening very soon!
- Developing policies, procedures, and services to our employees, carriers, and shippers that uplift and protect to prevent inequalities
- Building relationships among our employees, customers, and supporters that are reflective of our community
- Prioritizing the inclusion of diverse communities and underrepresented groups in internal leadership
- Fostering a culture of compassion, empathy, open-mindedness, compassion, and inclusivity
- Creating and maintaining opportunities for continuous education, discourse, and engagement related to issues of equity, diversity, inclusion, and social justice
Something looks off?