Sales Enablement Manager (Remote)
About this role:
Transfix is at an exciting juncture, and as we continue to grow our Go To Market organization, we’re seeking a Sales Enablement Manager to support our revenue teams across all areas of growth! In this role, you’ll own the development and execution of sales training programs that ensure our revenue teams are equipped with the knowledge they need to sell our amazing products and services. You’ll also partner with our sales, marketing, and revenue leadership to develop a sales methodology that will involve industry research, analytics, material, programs, and training creation.
If you’re experienced in creating influential and engaging sales training programs within the freight & logistics industry, identifying areas of improvement in the sales cycle, and are looking to build a role where you can put your creative spin on developing engaging material….then this may be the perfect role for you. Please keep on reading!
What you’ll do in this role:
- Partner closely with revenue leadership to identify team-specific knowledge and skill-set gaps
- Leverage project management skills to execute various initiatives around sales and revenue enablement while driving collaboration, transparency and efficiency within sales operations and cross-functionally
- Further develop and manage Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for all sales and revenue processes
- Design, plan, and continuously manage and improve our new sales strategy with the guidance of the revenue and marketing teams
- Create, manage, and communicate SOPs to improve processes and data quality
- Work closely with our Training Specialist for revenue training sessions and all ongoing trainings related to the revenue organization
- Own the creation and on-going maintenance of training materials related to our available sales tech stack; you’ll create How-To-Guides, Video Vignettes, and other learning materials designed to enhance their understanding of our technology
- Partner with both the Product Management and Product Marketing teams to design and implement product specific trainings for new hires and for new product rollouts
- Create and maintain Dashboards to monitor Sales and Account Management performance
- Ensure alignment on key training initiatives by managing projects involving multiple revenue teams (Sales, Account Management, Marketing)
How to know this role is right for you:
- You have 3+ years of experience in a Program Management, Business Operations, or L&D context - ideally in an environment support revenue or sales organizations
- Familiarity/experience with the transportation industry is strongly preferred
- You have experience developing training materials from scratch and have a history of creating successful training programs
- You’re an outstanding communicator and public speaker - you’re equally as comfortable in front of crowds as you are in a 1 on 1 setting
- You’re an excellent project manager who is comfortable managing multiple projects at once with a demonstrated ability to hit deadlines
- You have experience using sales tools like Salesforce, HubSpot, and Gong
- You have strong organizational skills and are a dependable resource for helping others find what they’re looking for
- You’re intellectually curious and a tenacious learner - you’re always up to date on new techniques, technologies, and training methodologies
- You’re creative - you have a track record of creating highly engaging training materials that are as effective
What You can Expect from Transfix:
- Note: While this role may be fully remote or hybrid, we are prioritizing candidates who are based in Eastern and Central time zones. We are only considering candidates in the United States for this position.
- We are offering a base salary of $85,000-$100,000 depending on experience level, scope, and geographic location, as well as Restricted Stock Units (equity) in Transfix.
- We offer 100% company paid medical, dental, and vision health benefit premiums. That's $0 out of your paycheck!
- We offer 3 months of parental leave, fertility coverage, childcare support, pet insurance, gym reimbursement, unlimited sick days, generous PTO, and have 7 company holidays + 3 floating holidays.
- Career growth! We are growing quickly and prioritize developing our teams to meet their full potential and promoting from within.
- A commitment to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, Justice, and Sustainability. Approximately 40% of our Executive Leadership team is female, and half of our employee population is BIPOC. We have several incredible Employee Resource Groups (ERGs), such as Pride@, Somos@, ForTheCulture@, AAPI@ and Women@, and are committed to continuously improving diversity, inclusion, equity, and justice every single day.
Note: If you are looking for a salary outside of this range, but this role looks exciting to you, we still encourage you to apply. We are growing quickly here at Transfix and may have other roles that could be aligned for your skillset opening very soon!
- Developing policies, procedures, and services to our employees, carriers, and shippers that uplift and protect to prevent inequalities
- Building relationships among our employees, customers, and supporters that are reflective of our community
- Prioritizing the inclusion of diverse communities and underrepresented groups in internal leadership
- Fostering a culture of compassion, empathy, open-mindedness, compassion, and inclusivity
- Creating and maintaining opportunities for continuous education, discourse, and engagement related to issues of equity, diversity, inclusion, and social justice
Something looks off?