Chief Revenue Officer
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Thursday, December 9, 2021
Raydiant is on a mission to create amazing experiences for people everywhere they go. Using a first-of-its-kind technology, Raydiant reimagines and transforms guest and employee experiences through dynamic and interactive digital signage. Some of the nation’s most recognizable brick-and-mortar companies use Raydiant to keep employees engaged and customers coming back, all while driving revenue.
Built with both people and businesses in mind, Raydiant focuses on the experience so companies can focus on their products. Franchise managers, IT, marketing, and communications executives can effectively scale their brick-and-mortar operations while eliminating outdated technology. Our superior product, service, and integrations seamlessly create more engaging and personalized in-store experiences that keep customers coming back and buying more.
Raydiant works with nearly 4,500 brands, from SMB to enterprise, including Chick-Fil-A, Red Bull, First Bank, Harvard University, The Salvation Army, Thomson Reuters, and Wahlburgers. Founded in April 2017, Raydiant is headquartered in San Francisco, California, and is the highest funded company of its kind, with investments from 8VC, Atomic Ventures, Lerer Hippeau, Mark Wahlberg Investments, Bloomberg Beta, Gaingels, Illuminate Ventures, Transmedia Capital, and Ron Conway. To learn more, visit www.raydiant.com.
About the role:
Our team is great, but you can help make it better. We are looking for a Chief Revenue Officer to grow, train and lead our revenue generating team through the expansive growth in 2022 and beyond. You will direct your team to define new goals, prioritize the hiring roadmap, and contribute to high revenue growth attainment. This is a full-time role, located in our HQ office in San Francisco, CA.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Work closely with our Head of Marketing, CFO and CEO to define, refine and advance the sales vision, scalability and opportunity.
- Act as a strategic business partner, thought leader, advisor, and partner to the CEO and cross functionally across the organization to establish and develop a strong and collaborative partnership to ensure continued success.
- Serve as the internal and external evangelist for our product offering.
- Maximize the team’s revenue, by signing up new customers, upselling to existing clients and implementing agreed price uplifts.
- Coordinate the preparation of quotations, RFIs, RFP or other documents.
- Attend and present at relevant trade conferences and exhibitions.
- Work with the Sales Directors and other Executive Team members to establish team sales quotas, growth plans, management, marketing, and market-capacity requirements.
- Help/motivate and facilitate the sales team to reach quarterly and annual goals.
- Assess current sales practices, and team structure, then implement changes to optimize performance.
What We Are Looking For:
- A track record of growing SaaS ARR from ~$12M to $30M in revenue within 1-2 years10+ years of true leadership experience.
- Experience selling B2B software products.
- A high level of self-motivation and capable of working remotely.
- A track record of implementing sales practices and building successful sales teams.
- Ability to inspire trust and confidence in order to coach and develop your team.
- Prepared to go the extra mile and get the job done.
- You believe in Raydiant’s mission and naturally put the company and team first.
Perks/Benefits at Raydiant:
Full medical and dental plans
Flexible PTO and paid holidays
Be a part of low ego, high-performance team
One of the first 150 people in a very fast-growing company
Be one of the core drivers of the company's success
Work with an amazing engineering team and a very successful go-to-market team
Potential to take on more responsibility as the company grows
Raydiant is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer that values diversity in hiring and gives consideration to all candidates regardless of their race, age, creed, color, religion or religious belief, national origin or ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal law.
See more open positions at Raydiant
Something looks off?