San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Friday, June 16, 2023
Raydiant is on a mission to create amazing experiences for people everywhere they go. Using a first-of-its-kind technology, Raydiant reimagines and transforms guest and employee experiences through dynamic and interactive digital signage. Some of the nation’s most recognizable brick-and-mortar companies use Raydiant to keep employees engaged and customers coming back, all while driving revenue.
Built with both people and businesses in mind, Raydiant focuses on the experience so companies can focus on their products. Franchise managers, IT, marketing, and communications executives can effectively scale their brick-and-mortar operations while eliminating outdated technology. Our superior product, service, and integrations seamlessly create more engaging and personalized in-store experiences that keep customers coming back and buying more.
Raydiant works with nearly 4,500 brands, from SMB to enterprise, including Chick-Fil-A, Red Bull, First Bank, Harvard University, The Salvation Army, Thomson Reuters, and Wahlburgers. Founded in April 2017, Raydiant is headquartered in San Francisco, California, and is the highest funded company of its kind, with investments from 8VC, Atomic Ventures, Lerer Hippeau, Mark Wahlberg Investments, Bloomberg Beta, Gaingels, Illuminate Ventures, Transmedia Capital, and Ron Conway. To learn more, visit www.raydiant.com.
About The Role
As a crucial member of the Operations team at Raydiant, the Implementation Manager plays a vital role in efficiently onboarding and implementing Raydiant customers. The primary objective is to ensure customers achieve success and a return on investment in the shortest possible time. We are seeking a talented, driven, and organized Implementation Manager who possess curiosity, is goal orientated, and has an independent yet collaborative mindset. You should excel in problem-solving, have a keen eye for identifying potential issues in advance, thrive under pressure, and possess exceptional multitasking abilities. Your strength lies in follow-through, efficiently executing tasks and projects. You consistently strive to give your utmost, going above and beyond expectations.
While previous startup experience in a company with fewer than 100 employees is preferred, it is not mandatory. You should be comfortable working independently, requiring minimal supervision, while also eager to collaborate with key internal and external stakeholders to align objectives and approaches. Being excited about contributing to an industry-changing company and taking pride in your work and its outcomes is essential.
Ideally, you would have experience in the SaaS, restaurant or retail tech, with a strong focus on not only ensuring partner satisfaction but also transforming them into Raydiant's biggest advocates. We value an entrepreneurial mindset, where you view your role as more than just another job. You seek a place where you can take ownership of your work, reap the rewards of your efforts, think long-term, and make significant contributions to building a successful company.
This role is based in the office at our San Francisco, CA headquarters in the SOMA neighborhood.
What You'll Be Doing
- Take ownership of customers' onboarding, training, and implementation processes
- Serve as a trusted advisor and subject matter expert on Raydiant for our customers
- Drive and oversee the entire implementation phase, from pre sale to go-live
- Manage multiple Raydiant implementations simultaneously and effectively prioritize tasks
- Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction by consistently advocating for customers throughout their implementations
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the Raydint platform, its features, and functionality
- Effectively navigate internal and external resources to resolve challenges and address issues promptly
- Provide solutions and resolve matters independently, requiring minimal guidance on procedural concerns
- Demonstrate the value of Raydiant to customers by delivering a personalized implementation experience, ensuring partners leverage Raydiant's functionalities to drive their properties' success
What We Are Looking For
- Genuine interest in where technology meets Brick and Mortar
- Engaging and positive personality that delights customers
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong organizational abilities
- Capability to manage and foster relationships with our customers effectively
- Deep understanding of a cutting-edge yet intuitive SaaS solution
- Ability to cultivate and nurture relationships with sophisticated brand and marketing leaders in the restaurant and retail industry
- Thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Takes pride in their work and consistently goes above and beyond
- Aspires to be the best in their field
- Willingness to put in the necessary work to achieve outstanding results
- Interest in long-term growth with an early-stage, high-growth company
Perks/Benefits at Raydiant:
Full medical and dental plans
Flexible PTO and paid holidays
Be a part of low ego, high-performance team
One of the first 150 people in a very fast-growing company
Be one of the core drivers of the company's success
Work with an amazing engineering team and a very successful go-to-market team
Potential to take on more responsibility as the company grows
Raydiant is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer that values diversity in hiring and gives consideration to all candidates regardless of their race, age, creed, color, religion or religious belief, national origin or ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal law.