Quality Automation Engineer
Software Engineering, Quality Assurance
Posted on Wednesday, January 18, 2023
Raydiant is on a mission to create amazing experiences for people everywhere they go. Using a first-of-its-kind technology, Raydiant reimagines and transforms guest and employee experiences through dynamic and interactive digital signage. Some of the nation’s most recognizable brick-and-mortar companies use Raydiant to keep employees engaged and customers coming back, all while driving revenue.
Built with both people and businesses in mind, Raydiant focuses on the experience so companies can focus on their products. Franchise managers, IT, marketing, and communications executives can effectively scale their brick-and-mortar operations while eliminating outdated technology. Our superior product, service, and integrations seamlessly create more engaging and personalized in-store experiences that keep customers coming back and buying more.
Raydiant works with nearly 4,500 brands, from SMB to enterprise, including Chick-Fil-A, Red Bull, First Bank, Harvard University, The Salvation Army, Thomson Reuters, and Wahlburgers. Founded in April 2017, Raydiant is headquartered in San Francisco, California, and is the highest funded company of its kind, with investments from 8VC, Atomic Ventures, Lerer Hippeau, Mark Wahlberg Investments, Bloomberg Beta, Gaingels, Illuminate Ventures, Transmedia Capital, and Ron Conway. To learn more, visit www.raydiant.com.
About The Role:
Raydiant is seeking a Quality Automation Engineer to build automated tests for multiple environments, including production. We are located in downtown Vilnius, accessible by major transportation.
You will contribute directly as part of our IoT product engineering team building amazing new features for our rapidly growing customer base, which spans over eight major verticals and includes both brick and mortar/customer-facing as well as enterprise/employee-facing features.
In this role, the Quality Automation Engineer will be working within a scrum team, reporting to the QA Manager.
We opened our office in Vilnius in 2021, which also houses our Customer Success, Technical Support, Marketing, Finance and Operations teams - it’s our largest office after our San Francisco HQ!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Implement automated tests spanning all our UX and API services.
- Use key new tooling, test frameworks, and automation.
- Able to effectively communicate status and future design thinking in a concise way for a group of engineers collaborating on a feature.
- Able to break down a feature design into component tasks.
- Communicates well with engineers, documenting requests and updating everyone on progress.
What We Are Looking For:
- Computer Science, Physics, Math, Engineering, Chemistry or related BA/BS degree.
- At least four years of professional experience, working in a software company with the title of Manual QA or Automation QA Engineer, Member of Technical Staff, or higher.
- Deep “git fu”: github, PR process, able to explain what cherry-picking and squash are for.
- Agile software development experience.
Bonus Points For:
- Some AWS experience, especially with Terraform for deploying UX automation tests.
- UX automation experience using Puppeteer or related open source solutions.
- Experience with modern SaaS build services (Codeship/Circle CI/Travis CI).
Perks at Raydiant:
- Daily office fruit and snacks
- Wolt lunch budget
- Retreats to San Francisco HQ
- Private health insurance
- Bonus scheme for successful referrals
- Stock options for all Rays
- Free gym membership
This is an on-site role in our Vilnius office. Salary range 3000 - 4200 EUR gross per month.
Raydiant is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer that values diversity in hiring and gives consideration to all candidates regardless of their race, age, creed, color, religion or religious belief, national origin or ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, or any other characteristic protected by local law.
See more open positions at Raydiant
Something looks off?