Full Time / Remote
RareCircles is the all-in-one platform that top brands, agencies, and entrepreneurs leverage to easily launch and sell NFTs, as well as engage with their customers. Our founders are seasoned entrepreneurs and operators, and we recently raised our latest funding round from a collection of blue chip investors, led by TigerGlobal.
RareCircles is searching for a Communications Manager to oversee the development and execution of our communications strategy, including media relations, brand awareness, and ownership of our social media channels. In doing so, you will play a key role in establishing our presence in the burgeoning web3 ecosystem.
In this position you will work closely with our Co-Founder & CEO and have the opportunity to lead a key function of a fast-growing business in an exciting space with significant opportunities for growth. Your major responsibilities will be to:
- Create informative press releases, press kits, newsletters and other marketing materials, ensuring that copy & visuals are consistent with our brand image and voice
- Manage all external media relations and work to generate new opportunities for exposure in the tech and web3 media ecosystem.
- Craft communications strategy and media plans
- Scout and deliver opportunities for organic marketing initiatives, such as podcast appearances, partnerships, conferences and events.
- Lead creative brainstorming, concept development and execution for all campaigns and creative content, ensuring it meets the brand strategy and supports business goals
- Own social media strategy (including channel definition, purpose and messaging) in coordination with the Growth team to increase brand awareness and drive adoption
- Think strategically and creatively about new content and distribution opportunities, always bringing fresh new ideas to the table
- Bachelors degree (or equivalent experience) in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or related field
- 5+ years of experience in communications, PR, social media, corporate marketing, product marketing, and marketing analysis
- Exceptionally clear communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Demonstrated ability to perform in a rapidly changing environment. Previous fast growth startup or company experience is considered a strong plus
- Active participation or professional experience in the web3/NFT ecosystem is also considered a strong plus
- Commitment to being a remote-first company and embracing remote work best practices
- Unlimited vacation policy
- $500 home office expense reimbursement
- Learning and development lunches with industry-leading speakers
- The chance to work with passionate people building at the forefront of a new industry
Something looks off?