Back End Developer
Back End Developer
Full Time / Remote
RareCircles is building the experience and commerce engine powering NFTs. We’re giving creators the tools they need to engage with their fans like never before.
We are searching for experienced, self-motivated, and passionate developers and engineers looking to be part of something groundbreaking. You should be a self-starter who enjoys solving difficult problems. We are looking for developers who can take on and own projects and responsibilities.
This is a unique opportunity to join an early stage start-up that is backed by top investors and building the next generation of consumer blockchain technology.
- Research, design and develop systems of upstream services leveraging latest back end technologies
- Evaluate the application of new tools & technologies as they continually evolve
- Maintain and extend existing services to support our downstream applications
- Maintain and scale our existing cloud infrastructure
- Help to promote best practices within the team.
- 2+ years of experience building scalable back-end solutions
- 1+ years of experience in managing resources in Google Cloud Platform (e.g. App Engine, Kubernetes, GCS, Networks, etc.)
- Proficiency in Golang and GraphQL service architecture
- Strong knowledge of common algorithms and data structures
- Familiarity with basic cryptography
- Experience building reliable, scalable, and testable code with proper abstractions
- A collaborative spirit, and the ability to work effectively within a team
Background & Characteristics
- Experience working with large codebases across teams with multiple contributors
- A high bar for the quality of code and quality of user experience
- An ability to understand requirements and help surface high-impact ways of solving problems.
- A passion for blockchain and NFT ecosystems considered a strong plus
Our Benefits & Perks
- Commitment to being a remote-first company and embracing remote work best practices.
- Unlimited vacation policy.
- Company-sponsored health plans.
- Learning and development lunches with industry-leading speakers.
- The chance to work with passionate people building at the forefront of a new industry!
Something looks off?