Senior Product Manager - Core Site Experience
At Pair Eyewear, we’re building the largest global eyecare company in the world focused on bringing personalization to the end to end eyecare experience, starting with your glasses. We’ve developed the first personalized eyewear brand where glasses can be an extension of your personality, mood, and interests. With funding from leading venture capitalists in the consumer space, partnerships in the entertainment, sports, and fashion arenas, and a team of passionate individuals, we’re on a mission to completely revolutionize the eyewear industry. We’re excited that we already have the support of Good Morning America, The Today Show, Oprah Magazine, CNN, and Forbes helping us share our story.
Pair is looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager to join our Product Team and take on the core experience for our repeat customer base, as part of the Site Experience team. This team is accountable for providing a frictionless, helpful, and delightful shopping journey for our customers whether it’s their first or 50th purchase with us. You and the team will help guide our customers in building their perfect eyewear and collection.
What You’ll Do:
- Craft a product vision and strategy for our repeat customer experience and international expansion
- Identify real customer needs and pain points through a variety of product discovery tactics
- Lead agile scrum rituals: kickoffs, standups, demos, retros, etc. in partnership with your squad teammates
- Drive meaningful and measurable outcomes for the business by delivering impactful solutions to customer problems
- Contribute to the Product Team toolkit and craft development through your own prior experiences and best practices
- Collaborate with your partners in Engineering, Product Design, Analytics, and stakeholders to develop a robust roadmap aimed at unlocking value for customers and teammates
Who You Are:
- Extremely strong communicator with a proven ability to translate complex technical concepts across technical and non-technical partners and stakeholders
- Data driven decision maker with the ability to run A/B tests and balance inputs from various sources, both quantitative and qualitative.
- Experienced in working in a highly ambiguous environment, specifically in start-up or growth stage settings where you have successfully created structures in situations that did not previously exist. Able to unpack multiple variables impacting the user experience and/or business. Adept at balancing complex considerations to drive informed decision-making.
Need to Have:
- 4-6 years of Product Management experience driving product strategy and execution in an ecommerce space (e.g. DTC, marketplace, B2C, etc.)
Nice to Have:
- Previous experience working with Looker is a plus.
- Previous experience and familiarity with global markets is a plus.
Some Benefits and Perks of Working At Pair:
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- Generous vacation policies
- Competitive salaries with equity opportunities
- Retirement savings plan options
- Free eyewear (plus discounts for family and friends)
At Pair, we carefully consider a wide range of factors when determining compensation. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary. The pay range for this position is expected to be between $148,000 - $165,000 and will depend on your skills, qualifications, and experience. Additionally, this role might be eligible for discretionary short-term and long-term incentives. We encourage all interested candidates to apply.
Pair is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of actual or perceived age, ancestry, citizenship, color, disability, familial status, family responsibilities, gender identity/expression, genetic information, marital status, matriculation, national origin, personal appearance, political affiliation, pregnancy or related condition (including breastfeeding), race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.