Senior FP&A Analyst
At Pair Eyewear, we’re building the largest global eyecare company in the world focused on bringing personalization to the end to end eyecare experience, starting with your glasses. We’ve developed the first personalized eyewear brand where glasses can be an extension of your personality, mood, and interests. With funding from leading venture capitalists in the consumer space, partnerships in the entertainment, sports, and fashion arenas, and a team of passionate individuals, we’re on a mission to completely revolutionize the eyewear industry. We’re excited that we already have the support of Good Morning America, The Today Show, Oprah Magazine, CNN, and Forbes helping us share our story.
Pair Eyewear is looking for a creative and data driven Senior FP&A Analyst, as one of the first hires within the FP&A function. This position will be reporting to our FP&A Manager, and will be a key member of the team as we continue to grow FP&A at Pair and scale the business.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with our FP&A Manager to manage the monthly and quarterly forecasting process across the full P&L
- Work closely with functional leaders to formulate the business's medium to long term strategic and financial plan
- Install and manage a scalable department budgeting process and oversee full company operating expenses
- Lead and own all P&L forecasting for new markets and retail expansion
- Provide monthly, quarterly, and year-end variance analysis in order to help us better understand business performance
- Lead ad-hoc analyses to help support strong financial business decisions as the company continues to expand
- Help to establish operational and financial metrics, benchmarks, and budgets, as well as the reporting standards for these items
- Work closely with the accounting team to improve reporting and establish robust processes as we introduce new systems
- Work closely with the data team to analyze business performance and quantify impacts to the company forecast
Who you are:
- You love a challenge, and are excited to take a project head on - we have a function to build here!
- You are organized - we will need the help getting ourselves coordinated.
- You are flexible - we are a start-up, so things can change quickly!
- You are collaborative - we want to work well together, within the finance team, and with all our partners across the company.
- You are detail-oriented - we will be ticking, tying, and footing all of our numbers.
- You are a strong communicator - we have a lot to do, and we will need to stay aligned on goals, deadlines, and priorities.
- You are good at time and expectation management - we have a lot to do, but we are also all human beings! Let's be honest with each other about what can be done in a day.
- You are humble, curious, and kind - we are all on this journey together. Let's treat each other with respect and open minds.
Need to have:
- 2-4 years of professional work experience in an Finance role
- Strong experience in Excel
- Prior experience working in E-Commerce or DTC
- Extremely curious, self-motivated, and willing to dive into the nitty gritty to find solutions
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with Looker or other BI tools
- Familiarity with Netsuite or other ERP systems
At Pair, we carefully consider a wide range of factors when determining compensation. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary. The pay range for this position is expected to be between $107,000 - $111,000 and will depend on your skills, qualifications, and experience. Additionally, this role might be eligible for discretionary short-term and long-term incentives. We encourage all interested candidates to apply.
Pair is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of actual or perceived age, ancestry, citizenship, color, disability, familial status, family responsibilities, gender identity/expression, genetic information, marital status, matriculation, national origin, personal appearance, political affiliation, pregnancy or related condition (including breastfeeding), race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.