Associate Manager, Print Production
At Pair Eyewear, we’re building the largest global eyecare company in the world focused on bringing personalization to the end to end eyecare experience, starting with your glasses. We’ve developed the first personalized eyewear brand where glasses can be an extension of your personality, mood, and interests. With funding from leading venture capitalists in the consumer space, partnerships in the entertainment, sports, and fashion arenas, and a team of passionate individuals, we’re on a mission to completely revolutionize the eyewear industry. We’re excited that we already have the support of Good Morning America, The Today Show, Oprah Magazine, CNN, and Forbes helping us share our story.
ASSOCIATE MANAGER, PRINT PRODUCTION
At PAIR Eyewear, we’re building the first personalized eyewear brand where glasses can be an extension of your personality, mood, and interests. With funding from leading venture capitalists in the consumer space, partnerships in the entertainment, sports, and fashion arenas, and a team of passionate individuals, we’re on a mission to completely revolutionize the eyewear industry. We’re excited that we already have the support of Good Morning America, The Today Show, Oprah Magazine, CNN, and Forbes helping us share our story.
We are looking for an Associate Manager, Print Production to work in our prescription eyewear manufacturing department. The ideal candidate has previous experience managing a print team and has a proven track record of developing and growing a team, while meeting/exceeding expectations.
What You’ll Do:
You will maintain company Health and Safety standards including PPE (where applicable)You will ensure customer's expectations are met, through the quality of product produced & timely delivery You will lead daily production meetings, while providing the necessary guidance and direction to production staff You will manage Print Production personnel and handle any and all issues relating to production concerns You will partner with HR on any and all personnel issues, manage regular performance reviews for the print production team You will be responsible for ensuring all KPI's are in line with company's goals and objectives You will develop and lead team strategically You will partner with other area leaders, ensuring continuity amongst the broader group You will manage all Print Production spend, while adhering to department's budget You will oversee/lead projects within assigned area You will provide objective feedback and coaching on performance to staff and shares feedback as required You will supervise the safe and efficient conduct of manufacturing operationsYou will be responsible for the handling of sensitive information (budgetary, personnel, etc.) You will support and partner with operation/print production planner & logistics on an as needed basis
- You will analyze daily production metrics, takes a proactive approach for implementing improvements in a timely manner
- You will review post production schedules/forecast, ensuring headcount are closely managed
- You will work closely and collaboratively with internal & external CX team members, ensuring VIP and/or priority orders are completed with the utmost quality and timely delivery
Who You Are:
- Results driven individual who can take ownership of their respective area
- Able to hold yourself and others accountable
- Communicate effectively
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and able to effectively influence others to meet or exceed production goals
- Team player, role model, and approachable
Need to Have:
- 5+ years of experience managing in a production environment, with a team > 15
- Ability to maintain excellent working relationships with other area/department leaders
- Ability to quickly troubleshoot all production related issues/interruption
Nice to Have:
- Prior experience in Print Production
- Prior experience onboarding/training groups > 5
- Production scheduling
Some Benefits and Perks of Working At Pair:
- Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance
- Generous vacation policy
- Retirement savings plan options
- Free eyewear (plus discounts for family and friends)
Salary: $65,000 - $75,000
Pair is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of actual or perceived age, ancestry, citizenship, color, disability, familial status, family responsibilities, gender identity/expression, genetic information, marital status, matriculation, national origin, personal appearance, political affiliation, pregnancy or related condition (including breastfeeding), race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.