Digital Marketing Manager
At Pair Eyewear, we’re building the largest global eyecare company in the world focused on bringing personalization to the end to end eyecare experience, starting with your glasses. We’ve developed the first personalized eyewear brand where glasses can be an extension of your personality, mood, and interests. With funding from leading venture capitalists in the consumer space, partnerships in the entertainment, sports, and fashion arenas, and a team of passionate individuals, we’re on a mission to completely revolutionize the eyewear industry. We’re excited that we already have the support of Good Morning America, The Today Show, Oprah Magazine, CNN, and Forbes helping us share our story.
Pair is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to own management and strategy for Paid Social, Paid Search, and SEO. This role will report to our Director of Growth and VP of Marketing. You will be responsible for customer acquisition via Pair Eyewear’s digital marketing channels, managing millions of dollars in budget. Your partners will be our Influencer & Affiliate, Lifecycle Marketing, and Creative teams.
What You’ll Do:
- Own end-to-end growth strategy for Paid Social, Search, and SEO
- Manage day-to-day operations across marketing channels (Meta, TikTok, Google, YouTube, Bing, and more) with external agencies partners
- Manage digital budgets, shifting spend between channels to optimize for Sales, CAC, ROAS, and various other KPIs
- Partner with internal and external teams to amplify our creative pipeline and develop new creative concepts
- Formulate comprehensive A/B testing strategies for creative, messaging, landing pages, and bidding techniques
- Partner with design and digital product to develop landing pages for various customer segments with the goal of improving CVR and reducing CAC
- Partner with agencies to report on performance across digital channels
Who You Are:
- You are a data-driven marketer who can analyze multiple streams of information and develop a cohesive strategy
- You are able to communicate across various functions and support your peers to deliver on business priorities
- You thrive in an ambiguous working environment, are flexible to changing priorities and can disagree without being abrasive or intimidating
- You have scaled marketing spend in the tens of millions of dollars across digital channels
- You are eager to learn and excited by a high-volume work environment
Need to Have:
- You have at least 3-5+ years of professional experience in growth marketing
- You have previously managed Paid Social and Paid Search at a high growth company
- You have a deep understanding of creative optimization for Meta, TikTok, Google, and YouTube amongst other channels
- Proficiency Excel and Google Sheets including data manipulation/organization, as well as familiarity with business intelligence tools
- You have experience managing budgets, and collaborating with the greater marketing team to create forecasts
Nice to Have:
- Have strong familiarity with various attribution methodologies, including but not limited to: MTA, Survey-based, and MMM
- Experience with eCommerce Start-ups and D2C consumer companies in some of the following industries: fashion, healthcare, consumer, fintech
Some Benefits and Perks of Working At Pair:
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- Generous vacation policies
- Competitive salaries with equity opportunities
- Retirement savings plan options
- Free eyewear (plus discounts for family and friends)
- NYC dog friendly office with flexible hybrid work options
At Pair, we carefully consider a wide range of factors when determining compensation. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary. The pay range for this position is expected to be between $105,000 - $130,000 and will depend on your skills, qualifications, and experience. Additionally, this role might be eligible for discretionary short-term and long-term incentives. We encourage all interested candidates to apply.
Pair is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of actual or perceived age, ancestry, citizenship, color, disability, familial status, family responsibilities, gender identity/expression, genetic information, marital status, matriculation, national origin, personal appearance, political affiliation, pregnancy or related condition (including breastfeeding), race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Something looks off?