Customer Success Manager - Netherlands
Brief summary of role:
We expect you to have an intensely strong work ethic, positive demeanor, and strong organizational skills. You will be listening to, training and supporting our customers. This will include onsite visits to construction sites, video calls, emails - whatever is best for our customers to communicate their needs to us.
Our Customer Success team builds trust-based relationships with our customers which allow us to understand their goals, needs, and concerns and deliver long-term value. We believe that if our customers are heard, supported and made successful, we will enjoy side benefits like loyalty, retention and positive word of mouth. But the main job is always focused on making our customers successful in what they do.
This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing company with a strong customer and revenue base and build a world-class community of next-generation construction leaders. We have a great story to tell, our customers are changing how the world is built, and we need you to help get the word out.
This position is remote. This role may require up to 40% European travel.
What you will be doing:
- Create engaged, happy customers who renew, grow their investment and advocate on our behalf.
- Co-create success plans with customers and execute on customer-specific goals
- Take ownership of customer issues and follow problems through to resolution.
- Know the product inside and out so you can onboard new customers and provide training with an eye on time-to-value.
- Understand customer use cases so you can help educate them on the capabilities of our product and how they can best utilize it for their business needs.
- Document customer success actions and discussions.
- Meet and develop relationships with our customers both in-person and online.
What we are looking for:
- 2+ years of experience in SaaS customer success, onboarding, account management, or other relevant customer facing role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required in English and Dutch.
- Strong client-facing skills enabling you to professionally and effectively represent the company.
- Ability to work autonomously, yet take an active, participatory role in CS Team.
- Strong soft skills that include: Problem solving, creative thinking, taking initiative, and customer advocacy.
- Ability to actively listen and communicate clearly.
- Highly organized with strong troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills.
- Bonus points: Experience in the construction industry.
How you like to work:
- Excited about driving positive change in construction and a desire to directly engage our customers, understand what makes them tick, and encourage and inspire them to lead change in their organizations.
- Organized and metrics driven.
- A healthy respect for deadlines: the ability to prioritize progress over perfection and the drive to see projects through to completion.
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
OpenSpace welcomes employees from varied backgrounds and walks of life, and it’s reflected in our diverse community. OpenSpace is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.