Licensed Clinical Therapist (LCMFT, LCPC, LCSW-C)
Monument is an online platform for those looking to change their relationship with alcohol. We connect members to a free anonymous community, therapist-led groups and a collection of resources to provide the support and information they deserve. Members seeking medical treatment are introduced to a licensed physician and a specialized therapist to develop a personalized treatment plan specific to their goals. Monument is affordable, accessible, and research-based, so a healthy relationship with alcohol is attainable and celebrated by all.
Our CEO and founder’s own recovery journey led to the mission of Monument. We are dedicated to providing evidence-based care that is accessible and affordable while maintaining a commitment to quality and service. Monument is also free of absolutes.
Help us change the conversation around recovery and AUD support while also:
- Setting your own availability with no minimum # of hours required
- Receiving payment for any late cancellations or no-shows
- Obtaining CEU credits annually (cost covered by Monument)
- Reducing admin work and billing as our team will handle this for you
- Partnering with our Content Manager to create “Expert Insights”, optional
- Leading Support Groups, optional
- Work remotely
- Receive client referrals from Monument
- Focus on your craft while Monument handles the back-end work
- Stress-free credentialing handled by our in-house team of experts
- Have direct access to Clinical Operations Teams and support from our Best-In-Class Care Coordination Team
- Participate in Monthly Peer Group, optional
- LCMFT, LCPC, or LCSW-C licensure in state of Maryland
- Training, certification and/or experience using CBT, DBT, CM, Motivational Interviewing, Trauma Informed treatment
- Understand harm-reduction model, as some patients will request to moderation vs. abstinence
- Strong clinical engagement skills and the ability to show empathy
- Understand community recovery support options available to patients (AA, Smart Recovery, Moderation Management, etc. as many patients will reference these
- Our clinicians should encourage patients that all community recovery support can be utilized while in treatment with us, and while they do not substitute what we offer because they are not run by clinicians, community support can still be helpful
Monument is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We nurture authenticity. The current team includes sober people, parents, queer people, single parents, nonbinary folks, men, women, and more.