Licensed Clinical TeleHealth Therapist - California
Monument is an online platform for those looking to change their relationship with alcohol. We connect members to a free anonymous community, therapist-led groups and a collection of resources to provide the support and information they deserve. Members seeking medical treatment are introduced to a licensed physician and a specialized therapist to develop a personalized treatment plan specific to their goals. Monument is affordable, accessible, and research-based, so a healthy relationship with alcohol is attainable and celebrated by all.
Monument is seeking licensed clinical therapists and counselors (LCSW, LMFT, LPCC, PsyD) to provide care for patients interested in changing their relationship with alcohol. As a vital member of the care team, you will provide individual video-based therapy sessions.
This is an independent contractor role, and is performed remotely through our proprietary HIPAA-compliant video chat and EMR platform.
What You'll Do:
- Complete psychosocial assessments and formulate diagnoses related to patients’ substance use-specific obstacles
- Provide high-quality clinical care utilizing evidence-based treatment modalities (CBT, DBT, CM, Motivational Interviewing, Trauma Informed Treatment)
- Formulate individualized treatment plans for/with each patient and track progress
- Input notes and all other relevant information into EMR
- Communicate and partner with other members of the patients’ care team to properly coordinate care
- Must possess a Masters’ Degree in social work from an accredited college or university
- Unrestricted licensure for independent clinical practice (LCSW, LMFT, LPCC, PsyD) in CA
- 3 years of post-graduate experience and 1 year working with patients looking to change their relationship with alcohol (or another substance)
- Training, certification, and/or experience using CBT, DBT, CM, Motivational Interviewing, Trauma Informed treatment is a must
- Understand and support the harm-reduction model for treating SUD
- Strong clinical skills and the ability to show empathy
- Reliable internet connection and computer with video capabilities
- Must reside in the United States
Monument is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We nurture authenticity. The current team includes sober people, parents, queer people, single parents, nonbinary folks, men, women, and more.