Quality Control Lead
Misfits Market is a mission-driven, high-growth startup dedicated to reducing food waste and making shopping for sustainable, high-quality groceries easier and more affordable. We deliver organic produce, high-quality meats and seafood, plant-based proteins, dairy, bakery, wine, and other grocery items to nearly every zip code in 48 states at up to 30 percent off traditional grocery store prices. In 2023, Misfits Market acquired sustainable e-grocer Imperfect Foods and now leverages its in-house transportation network to deliver directly to consumers with one of the most carbon-efficient grocery delivery models on the market. By tackling inefficiencies in the food system, our passionate and motivated team of problem solvers helps save an average of 500,000 pounds of food per week from waste or lesser outcomes, with an all-time savings of 190+ million pounds of food.
As Misfits we support our customers and mission by embracing our core values of:
Prioritizing our Customers
Moving deliberately and quickly
Doing more with less
Respecting one another
Taking initiative and delivering
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 6:00am - 2:30pm
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Employee Referral Program
- Competitive Hourly Wages $19.50/hr.
Shift Schedule: Monday - Friday, 6:00am - 2:30pm
- At least 1 year of warehouse experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently and to follow instructions
- 18+ Years Old
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check
- Check that all personnel have reported to work and are at their assigned stations
- Report any attendance issues to the supervisor including absenteeism, tardiness, unscheduled breaks, and general production area laxity.
Report any issues that may delay or affect operations
- Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor.
Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures
- Be comfortable working in a 35 Degrees Warehouse
- Be able to stand for 8+ hours at a time with or without reasonable accommodations
- Be able to do repetitive lifting, squatting, kneeling, pulling, pushing with or without reasonable accommodations
- Work in a fast paced work environment
- Excited about learning new skills within the warehouse
- Want to grow with Misfits Market