We are excited to say that Imperfect Foods has joined the Misfits Market family. We’re a bunch of Misfits who come together every day to offer something other than the traditional grocery store shopping trip. We are an one in a melon kind of company - growing faster than our veggies and fruits. We don’t skip a beet on making high-quality food, more affordable and berry accessible to more people every day. Since 2018, we’ve built a full online grocery store that has rescued more than 228 million pounds of food. Fixing a broken food system isn’t easy peasy lemon squeezy, but we’re doing it everyday!
Based on your qualifications, our recruiters will find the pear-fect fit for you on our distribution team. We know you'll be grape-ful to join one of our sweet as honey teams as a closing clerk. Our closing clerk is responsible for all duties necessary for the successful preparation of our driver team post route. The closing clerk works independently to provide prep for the following day by organizing the fleet accordingly, verifying arrival times, facilitating fleet maintenance and organizing packaging returns.
What we will do for you:
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Employee Referral Program
- Competitive Hourly Wages from $19.00
- Overtime Opportunities
- Night Shifts Available
- Free groceries
What you will be doing:
- Receiving vans post route
- Remove and organize packaging returns
- Maintain garage/parking areas
- Secure facility at end of day
- Communicate with leadership
- Facilitate van maintenance
- Maintain facility supplies
- Other responsibilities as needed to support market operations
Skills and Qualifications:
- Critical thinking/problem solving
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Familiarity with Google Sheets/Excel/Oracle Netsuite
- Basic math skills
- Attention to detail
- Time management/mental juggling
- Forklift or Ryder experience a plus!
Something looks off?