We are excited to say that Imperfect Foods has joined the Misfits Market family. We’re a bunch of Misfits who come together every day to offer something other than the traditional grocery store shopping trip. We are an one in a melon kind of company - growing faster than our veggies and fruits. We don’t skip a beet on making high-quality food, more affordable and berry accessible to more people every day. Since 2018, we’ve built a full online grocery store that has rescued more than 228 million pounds of food. Fixing a broken food system isn’t easy peasy lemon squeezy, but we’re doing it everyday!
Based on your qualifications, our recruiters will find the pear-fect fit for you on our warehouse team. We know you'll be grape-ful to join one of our sweet as honey teams as a production, inventory, quality control, sanitation, and shipping & receiving worker.
What we will do for you:
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Employee Referral Program
- Competitive Hourly Wages from $16.50
- Overtime Opportunities
- Night Shifts Available
- Free groceries
What you will be doing:
- Proactively generates delivery schedule
- Greets and directs delivery drivers and visitors in the warehouse
- Verifies accuracy of shipments against the bill of lading and purchase order
- Communicates directly with suppliers while troubleshooting any inconsistencies with orders
- Signs invoices for deliveries
- Partners with QC in the collection of yield and pulp temperature data
- Receives purchase orders in Oracle Netsuite
- Manages and maintains records of all received shipments
- Creates, applies and tracks detailed labels for received products
Skills and Qualifications:
- Critical thinking/problem solving
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Familiarity with Google Sheets/Excel/Oracle Netsuite
- Basic math skills
- Attention to detail
- Time management/mental juggling
- Forklift or Ryder experience a plus!
Something looks off?