We’re a bunch of Misfits who come together every day to offer something other than the traditional grocery store shopping trip. We are an one in a melon kind of company - growing faster than our veggies and fruits. We don’t skip a beet on making high-quality food, more affordable and berry accessible to more people every day. Since 2018, we’ve built a full online grocery store that has rescued more than 228 million pounds of food. Fixing a broken food system isn’t easy peasy lemon squeezy, but we’re doing it everyday!
Based on your qualifications, our recruiters will find the pear-fect fit for you on our warehouse team. We know you'll be grape-ful to join one of our sweet as honey teams as inventory worker. The Inventory Control Associate moves full pallets of product from receiving to the inventory back stock and from back stock to the production fulfilment line as well as tracking and reporting all product movements and counts.
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Employee Referral Program
- Competitive Hourly Wages at $16.50/hr.
- Overtime Opportunities
- Commuter Benefits
- Day & Night Shifts Available
- 18+ Years Old
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Be comfortable working in a 35 Degrees Warehouse
- Be able to stand for 8+ hours at a time with or without reasonable accommodations
- Be able to do repetitive lifting, squatting, kneeling, pulling, pushing with or without reasonable accommodations
- Work in a fast paced work environment
- Excited about learning new skills within the warehouse
- Want to grow with Misfits Market
Misfits Market is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.
Something looks off?