Deposit Operations Associate
Current Employees of LendingClub: Please apply via your internal Workday Account
LendingClub Corporation (NYSE: LC) is the parent company of LendingClub Bank, National Association, Member FDIC, and the only full-spectrum fintech marketplace bank. Members can gain access to a broad range of financial products and services through a technology-driven platform, designed to help them pay less when borrowing and earn more when saving. Since 2007, more than 4 million members have joined the Club to help reach their financial goals. We’re leading the governance of a new industry by developing ethical, responsible ways to bring greater value and better opportunities to our members. Everyone deserves a better financial future and our team is committed to making that a reality. Come join us!
About the RoleThe main functions of the Deposit Operations Associate is to support back-office customer account maintenance and servicing functions, which include processing mobile deposits, check exceptions/adjustments, Levies and Garnishments, and abandoned property. This position is also responsible for settlement and reconciling of some deposit and ATM related GL accounts as well as supporting LendingClub Bank customers in a fast-paced Financial Center & Back Office Operations environment by accurately completing online account transactions, maintenance, and service requests from consumer and commercial customers. Team members must provide superior service to our business partners in accordance with the Bank’s Core Values and accept personal responsibility for completing each assigned task. We are all responsible for every client, are empowered to make a difference, and are accountable to each other in meeting these expectations.
What You'll Do
- Accurately complete online account transactions, maintenance, account openings and service requests from personal and commercial customers and for other areas of the bank
- Provide excellent indirect/back-office customer service support to execute internal department and external customer servicing of the deposit product portfolio
- Assist with in-person consumer and commercial customer inquiries and maintenance requests; location dependent
- Manage and process Mobile Deposits
- Process check exceptions
- Settle ATM and manage exception posting
- Withholding Tax payments & reporting
- Assist with balancing & reconciliations
- Process levies and garnishments
- Maintain an excellent understanding of Bank products and services, procedures, policies, and appropriate regulatory issues in relation to deposit and transaction accounts, while providing empathetic and professional customer service
- Consistently meet monthly performance goals, including areas such as quality service standards
- Perform additional duties and participates in special projects as requested by Operations Manager
- Assist in Audit and Regulatory reviews.
- You’re comfortable with technology
- Take ownership of customer concerns and resolve customer issues at the first point of contact.
- Adapt to new situations by thinking critically, being adaptable, and paying attention to detail
- You demonstrate ability to multitask in a fast-paced Financial Center & Back Office Operations environment.
- You are timely and reliable, as it is important to adhere to your daily schedule
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of one year experience in operations environment, retail customer service, banking, or call center
- Bank operational/ back-office experience is strongly preferred
- Great customer service skills and have a true enjoyment from working with a variety of different people
- Familiarity with CRM and Miser platforms
- Ability to build relationships and focus on customer experiences
- You have a knowledge of regulatory compliance and branch/bank policies and procedures
- You're experienced with Microsoft Office Suite, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, as well as internet navigation
- You have effective written and verbal communication skills
We are currently working a hybrid schedule and our teams are in-office Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
LendingClub is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We believe that a variety of perspectives will make our teams and business stronger as we work together to transform the traditional banking system.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application process. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected].