Small Business Banking & Deposits Manager
Current Employees of LendingClub: Please apply via your internal Workday Account
LendingClub Corporation (NYSE: LC) is the parent company of LendingClub Bank, National Association, Member FDIC, and the only full-spectrum fintech marketplace bank. Members can gain access to a broad range of financial products and services through a technology-driven platform, designed to help them pay less when borrowing and earn more when saving. Since 2007, more than 4 million members have joined the Club to help reach their financial goals. We’re leading the governance of a new industry by developing ethical, responsible ways to bring greater value and better opportunities to our members. Everyone deserves a better financial future and our team is committed to making that a reality. Come join us!
About the RoleLendingClub’s Consumer Deposits team is responsible for managing and growing the Bank’s $4B+ deposits portfolio inclusive of Consumer and Small Business checking, savings, and CDs. In the role, the Small Business Banking & Deposits Manager will report to the VP of Consumer Deposits and will be responsible for working cross-functionally to lead the small business deposit gathering efforts for the Bank. This role is perfect for a self-starter with broad fintech and banking experience. Previous small business ownership is a plus!
What You'll Do
- Own and grow the Bank’s small business deposits portfolio, primarily via digital channels and online affiliate partners
- Develop and execute a clearly-defined and compelling strategy to acquire, engage and retain small business deposit customers
- Work in collaboration with the Bank’s Marketing, Acquisitions, and Customer Service teams to drive new business and enhance current customer relationships
- Partner with the Bank’s Purchase Finance business to create partnership opportunities across business lending and deposits
- Manage the end-to-end business customer journey from lead generation through application, booking and servicing of the account
- Measure and track performance via well-defined key performance indicators (KPIs), fine-tuning approaches as needed to ensure the Bank is investing in the right tools and resources to achieve its goals
- Remain connected and involved in the fintech ecosystem, constantly searching for new opportunities that could help the Bank increase its deposits, loans, and / or revenue
- 6+ years of experience in a similar role designing, launching digital platforms geared towards scaling a business line, and a bachelor’s degree required
- 6+ years of innovating in the fintech space as well as a strong network of industry thought-leaders, peers, and company builders
- Experience owning, operating, and scaling a small business (preferred)
- Proven track-record of working cross-functionally to lead successful digital transformation projects
- Detail-oriented with an understanding of core business processes and associated technical solutions
- Have an innovative and disruptive mindset, constantly looking towards the future
- Proactive and comfortable with ambiguity
Boston or New York
We are currently working a hybrid schedule and our teams are in-office Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
Time Zone Requirements
Local hours EST
If you need to travel for work, LendingClub will cover your travel related expenses.
LendingClub is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We believe that a variety of perspectives will make our teams and business stronger as we work together to transform the traditional banking system.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application process. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected].