Treasury Management Sales Manager
Current Employees of LendingClub: Please apply via your internal Workday Account
LendingClub Corporation (NYSE: LC) is the parent company of LendingClub Bank, National Association, Member FDIC, and the only full-spectrum fintech marketplace bank. Members can gain access to a broad range of financial products and services through a technology-driven platform, designed to help them pay less when borrowing and earn more when saving. Since 2007, more than 4 million members have joined the Club to help reach their financial goals. We’re leading the governance of a new industry by developing ethical, responsible ways to bring greater value and better opportunities to our members. Everyone deserves a better financial future and our team is committed to making that a reality. Come join us!
About the RoleThe commercial deposit and treasury management team is playing an increasingly important role in LendingClub’s growth story. LendingClub is enhancing our commercial bank to compete for loan, deposit, and cash management business from companies within our specialized verticals. The Treasury Management Sales Manager will report to the leader of Commercial Deposits and Treasury Management. The successful candidate will partner with our Commercial Deposits Relationship Managers to cultivate new sales develop Treasury Management business directly. This is a great opportunity for an experienced self-starter to achieve individual goals while contributing to a broader team effort!
What You'll Do
- Executes sales plan by developing strong relationships with internal business development partners and direct market prospecting
- Generates new deposit / treasury management relationships while retaining and deepening relationships within the existing portfolio
- Independently grows a portfolio of treasury management customers requiring a deep understanding of transaction banking products and how customers use them
- Regularly consult with prospects, evaluating their needs and preparing sales proposals
- Creates calling and relationship plans for yourself as well as the inside sales team
- Provides strategic guidance, mentoring and coaching to the inside sales team
- Partner with management to develop improved sales reporting processes for the team
- Place the customer at the center of all decisions while balancing the needs of LendingClub
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory, payment system and LendingClub requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business or Economics; or equivalent experience. Industry accreditations such as a CTP are a plus
- 4+ years of experience in treasury management sales with demonstrated success achieving sales goals
- You maintain an existing network of treasury management clients across multiple industries in the business banking and middle market sectors
- You have a high level of business acumen and bring a deep understanding of working capital management, treasury management and commercial payments
- You pride yourself on being a sales professional with a disciplined approach to relationship building, business development and sales pipeline management. Experience with sales techniques such as the Challenger Sale is a plus
- You are a highly motivated self-starter that can operate independently to get things done
- You are resourceful and comfortable improvising
- You have strong written, verbal, inter-personal and public presentation skills
New York and Boston
We are currently working a hybrid schedule and our teams are in-office Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
Time Zone Requirements
If you need to travel for work, LendingClub will cover your travel related expenses.
The target base salary range for this position is 103,000-136,000. The position is also eligible to receive a bonus (which is based on company performance, employee performance and eligible earnings), equity, and benefits. Our salary ranges, other compensation and benefits offered are determined by role, experience level and location.
We’re creating new financial services solutions for our members based on fairness, simplicity, and heart, and we treat our employees the same way. We offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision plans for employees and their families, 401(k) match, health and wellness programs, flexible time off policies for salaried employees, up to 16 weeks paid parental leave and more.
LendingClub is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We believe that a variety of perspectives will make our teams and business stronger as we work together to transform the traditional banking system.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application process. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected].