Renting a home is the world's oldest subscription service. People spend thousands of dollars every month for an experience that is outdated, inconvenient, analog, impersonal, and leaves a lot to be desired. Latch is working to make every building better, and while we've methodically executed this mission since our founding with great success, we're just getting started.
Leveraging our knowledge from companies like Apple, BCG, and IDEO, we’ve rethought how people interact with space. Latch delivers a full-building operating system designed to help owners, residents, and third parties like guests, couriers, and service providers, seamlessly experience the modern building. We’ve done this by combining software, devices, and services into a holistic platform that makes spaces more efficient, enjoyable, and profitable.
The next chapter of the Latch story will be our most exciting yet, and we’re looking for more talented team members to help fuel our growth.
- Work with large and complex data sets to solve a wide array of challenging problems focusing on promoting efficiency, scalability, and simplicity.
- Partner with data stakeholders advocating best practices and continued learning.
- Ownership of end-to-end solutions with the ability to interact and collaborate with counterparts from other teams and backgrounds.
- Help in the optimization of development processes and methodologies with impactful results to existing and new workflows.
- Have an analytic as well as an engineering skillset to be able to understand and implement data pipelines, statistical and financial data transformations
Position Requirements: (it's okay if you don't meet a few of these)
- +5 years of experience in building and improving data platform’s functionalities with an impact on data quality and performance.(*)
- +5 years of experience excelling in SQL skills with hands-on experience on Snowflake and DBT. (*)
- +3 years of experience with fluency in at least one modern programming language, knowledgeable in CI / CD principles(*)
- Knowledgeable in modern data architecture techniques preferably with hands-on experience implementing them.
- Hands-on experience with BI and Analytics visualization tools.
- Familiar with AWS data engineering tech stack.
English and Spanish proficiency are a must. Being a remote team we favor asynchronous written communication; it's important you can communicate your ideas clearly as you will be interacting with other non-native English-speaking coworkers.
Work from anywhere, with at least 4 hours overlap with Eastern Time (UTC-4)
Ability to learn and adapt quickly; there will be many uncertainties and questions that will come up and part of your job will be to do the research, present options, and execute.
We want to find if you are a good match, but just as important, throughout the process we want you to find if we are a good match for you
An introductory call with our Recruiter: learn more about the project and tell us about your past experience and what you are looking for in your next role.
Meeting our Engineering team: you will talk with one of our Senior Engineers. This is a great moment to ask specific questions about this opportunity!
- Hiring Manager Interview