Client Service Specialist
Who We Are
Kashable is a fast growing, venture-backed Fin-Tech startup headquartered in NYC. We provide socially responsible, low-cost credit to American employees offered as a voluntary benefit through their employer. We were founded in 2013 by a team of serial entrepreneurs with deep experience and expertise in the specialty finance industry and have since become the leading provider of personal loan financing solutions at the workplace, catering to employers that run the gamut from Fortune 500 companies and small businesses to nonprofits and governments. We are a dynamic, ambitious, and hard-working team that is redefining financial wellness for working Americans.
What you will do
The Client Service Specialist is part of a highly motivated client facing, energetic team covering a wide range of responsibilities. You will work as the “right-hand” of the account management team. You will closely observe/take part in the onboarding of new clients as well as the ongoing administration and servicing of existing clients. This includes processing and analyzing reports and resolving ad-hoc clients requests or issues. At times, this will require close collaboration with our Customer Support team to quickly respond and resolve discrepancies and escalations.
What We Are Looking For:
We are looking for a self-motivated individual with a strong desire for process improvement. You will be encouraged to step up to senior management, collaborate with other departments including Engineering, Sales and Compliance and to share your thoughts and observations.
- Bachelor’s degree with 1-3 years of Client Operations
- Self-starter, extremely organized and detailed-oriented with a strong commitment to accuracy
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, and experience with client interaction
- Passion for process improvement
- Experience with Zendesk, Microsoft Office and Google docs is a plus.
- Exhibit high degree of initiative and critical-thinking skills in managing multiple priorities.
- Proactive with excellent troubleshooting, problem resolution, and follow-through skills.
- Proficiency of Microsoft Excel to compare and analyze data
- Comfortable with new technologies and constant change
- Bi-lingual is a plus
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary, benefits and perks that make the day to day enjoyable
- Comprehensive benefits package, including health, dental, vision, and 401(k)
- Great PTO and Holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Subsidized ClassPass membership
- Weekly catered lunches and snacks in a fully stocked office
- Pet friendly office
- A collaborative and innovative work environment
If you have a strong desire to be part of a growing team and work in a collaborative environment that values your insight, encourages teamwork and rewards you for taking on new responsibilities, then Kashable is a fit for you!
This position will be based in our New York City office. The estimated salary range for this position is $60,000 to $65,000. The actual base salary will depend on the candidate’s experience, qualifications, and skill level.
We welcome all qualified candidates who are currently eligible to work full-time in the United States to apply. However, please note that Kashable LLC is not able to provide visa sponsorship for this position.
Kashable is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Kashable is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.