Maintenance Technician I
Arizona City, AZ, USA
Posted on Thursday, June 29, 2023
At DIAMOND AGE 3D our vision is to deliver high quality homes, faster and more affordably, thereby making the American dream of home ownership more accessible. Diamond Age is revolutionizing home building by deploying unique technology that deeply integrates the efforts of people, robotics, and software. Our goal at Diamond Age 3D is to deliver homes that provide safety, familiarity, quality, and attainability to American home buyers. Diamond Age is headquartered in Phoenix, building homes throughout Arizona, with regional and national expansion plans in the next 24 months.
We are seeking a resourceful Maintenance Technician I who can make an impact on day one. You will be integral to the success of the company as you sustain our equipment in the field, help our engineering team to develop designs that are simple, robust, and serviceable.
In the Maintenance Technician role, you will be handling multiple, concurrent tasks as we build out our technology and bring it to the field. Work will focus on sustaining all manner of equipment, robots, and tooling that remove the dull, dirty, and dangerous from construction, allowing craftspeople to focus on the dexterous and decision-making aspect of home building.
If you would like to be at ground zero for the rebirth of single-family home construction and think you have the fortitude, adaptability, and ability to make an impact from day one... We want to talk to you!
- Experience with basic hand tools
- Experience removing and re-installing parts
- Basic understanding of simple electrical (power, neutral, ground)
- History of being a builder, creator, tinkerer, and maker
- Comfortable in a manufacturing environment
- Comfortable working outside for the duration of the shift
- Demonstrated experience in cradle-to-grave system optimization and ownership
- Electromechanical system operations and maintenance
- Hands-on experience troubleshooting of complex equipment including: AC/DC power systems, High and low voltage power and communications, Controls systems utilizing 4-20ma / 0-5V circuits, Sensing technology, Encoders, laser measurement, ultrasonics, load cells, force / torque sensors, PLC / PC-based controls architecture, Motion Control, Pneumatics, Hydraulics, Servos, Stepper Motors, Linear Actuators, Motors, gearboxes, and ball screws
- Experience with extensive IT networking communicating to multiple nodes and networks
- Proven history with maintenance programs, condition-based maintenance, and root-cause analysis
Employee Package Includes:
- Unique culture focused on results, comradery, and personal development
- Great pay
- Exceptional health care benefits
- Liberal PTO policy
Thank you for your interest with Diamond Age 3D!