Senior Frontend Software Engineer
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Posted on Saturday, September 17, 2022
At DIAMOND AGE 3D our vision is to deliver high quality homes, faster and more affordably, thereby making the American dream of home ownership more accessible. Diamond Age is revolutionizing home building by deploying unique technology that deeply integrates the efforts of people, robotics, and software. Our goal at Diamond Age 3D is to deliver homes that provide safety, familiarity, quality, and attainability to American home buyers. Diamond Age is headquartered in Phoenix, building homes throughout Arizona, with regional and national expansion plans in the next 24 months.
We are looking for an excellent Senior Frontend Engineer to join our software engineering team. You will be part of an extremely small, tight-knit team that spans across many disciplines, from controls to robotics to enterprise web application software. As such you will be able to make an immediate, large impact at an innovative company looking to change the way houses are built.
As a Senior Frontend Engineer you will have the opportunity to lay the foundational architecture for our frontend software. You will be given a large amount of autonomy to lead the frontend efforts to set us up for future success. You will be involved in the design of the user experience, and see things through from implementation to release and delivery. You will have the opportunity to work directly with your robotics, controls, and mechanical engineering counterparts to build integrated solutions and learn new disciplines along the way.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity to you, please don't hesitate in applying!
- Residence in or willingness to relocate to Phoenix
- 4+ years of professional software engineering experience
- Experience interacting with REST HTTP & Websocket APIs
- Experience with React/Redux or other modern frontend frameworks
- Experience with CSS/SASS/Bootstrap
- Proven track record of delivering performant, highly-available, quality user interfaces
- Desire to work at a fast-paced startup
- Self-starter attitude with the ability to unblock yourself and drive work to completion through uncertainty
- Bachelor's Degree+ in Computer Science
- Experience with git/GitHub
- Experience with NGINX
- Experience with UI/UX design
- Experience with an enterprise backend language such as Golang, Rust, C++, Java, Python, or TypeScript
- Experience with SQL and/or NoSQL databases
- Meticulousness in code review
- Experience creating human-machine interfaces
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes/Linux/Bash
- Experience with game design/3D rendering
Employee Package Includes:
- Unique culture focused on results, comradery, and personal development
- Great salary
- Exceptional health care benefits
- Equity in the company
- Liberal PTO policy
Thank you for your interest with Diamond Age 3D!