Agent Experience Manager - Main Line
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. Founded in 2012, we’re revolutionizing the real estate industry with our end-to-end platform that empowers residential real estate agents to deliver exceptional service to seller and buyer clients.
As a Compass Agent Experience Manager (AEM), you help Compass agents leverage industry-leading solutions, comprised of technology, programs, and specialists, to grow their business. You are an ambassador, relationship manager, primary point of contact, and expert for a roster of Compass real estate agents. You will spend the majority of your time (80%+) in an agent-facing capacity building relationships, and providing real time, best-in-class support that ensures their success.
The Compass AEM supports agents across multiple disciplines: product, operations and enterprise systems. The AEM serves as an intermediary and collaborator between agents and other specialty teams. You will partner with specialty functions to leverage expertise across the organization all focused on growing your agent’s business. This individual’s performance is based on specific metrics associated with agent onboarding, product and program adoption, and agent retention.
At Compass You Will:
- Proactively serve a portfolio of assigned agents so that they may achieve positive business outcomes via Compass software and services
- Drive agent software and program engagement to help agents become power users
- Master Compass technology and educate agents on Compass products and programs to enable best business practices in a competitive landscape
- Partner closely with Real Estate Sales Managers and other cross-functional teams to build and execute agent success strategies, including business growth plans
- Welcome new agents by conducting onboarding sessions for individual agents and agent teams
- Manage listing and licensing transfers throughout the onboarding process
- Conduct in person Compass product and program trainings and meetings with agents as needed
- Work proactively to identify agent needs and develop solutions
- Document and continuously improve best practices, resources, and SOPs
- Work with local regional leadership on local best practices and regional priority projects
- Troubleshoot issues related to marketing, Compass tools, technology/devices, enterprise systems, etc
- Work collaboratively with specialty roles to champion non-AEM questions on behalf of the agent
What We're Looking For:
- 2-4 years previous experience in agent service, client success or client relationship management
- Real passion for serving agents trying to grow their businesses
- The ability to establish credibility with key agent decision makers and influencers
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills; extraordinary listening skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills; quickly formulates solutions that deliver real business value
- Ability to recognize and maximize new business opportunities
- Multi-tasking down to a science; handling multiple accounts and assignment simultaneously
- Interest in new software and cutting edge programs in the larger real estate landscape
- A commitment to exceed goals that is internal, constant, and self imposed
- Previous experience in real estate and technology a plus
- Previous experience with live or remote training a plus
- Previous experience working with enterprise technology (Zendesk, Salesforce, Confluence, Gsuite) a plus
Please note: this role is 100% in-office (216 East Lancaster Avenue, Wayne, PA 19087).
Perks that You Need to Know About:
Participation in our incentive programs (which may include where eligible cash, equity, or commissions). Plus paid vacation, holidays, sick time, parental leave, marriage leave, and recharge leave; medical, tele-health, dental and vision benefits; 401(k) plan; flexible spending accounts (FSAs); commuter program; life and disability insurance; Maven (a support system for new parents); Carrot (fertility benefits); UrbanSitter (caregiver referral network); Employee Assistance Program; and pet insurance.
Something looks off?