Associate Manager, Agent Experience
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. Founded in 2012, we’re revolutionizing the real estate industry with our end-to-end platform that empowers residential real estate agents to deliver exceptional service to seller and buyer clients.
Associate Manager, Agent Experience
At Compass, we envision a world where the experience of selling or buying a home is simple, efficient and pleasant for everyone. Founded in 2012, Compass provides an end-to-end platform that empowers residential real estate agents to deliver exceptional service to their seller and buyer clients, all in service of our mission to help everyone find their place in the world.
As an Associate Manager on the Agent Experience team at Compass, you will oversee the agent experience by leading a collaborative cross-departmental team providing best-in-class agent support. As an in-house brand ambassador, you will work with regional and market-based leaders of our talented teams including sales managers, marketing strategists, product engineers, and real estate experts to anticipate agents’ needs and create innovative solutions. You will assist in ensuring our offices run smoothly and are well kept. You will ensure that your team is delivering a great customer experience via agent onboarding, delivering on marketing requests, product trainings and more. You’ll develop a nuanced understanding of agents’ businesses and operational needs and will work closely with senior Compass leadership to continuously improve our agent resources and offerings.
At Compass You Will:
- Coach, train and lead a team of 8-10 Agent Experience Managers & Agent Experience Coordinators
- Improve performance across the organization by providing timely direction and support to direct reports, carrying out regular performance reviews.
- Assist in office management needs by being the escalation point for your team of Agent Experience Coordinators manning the front desks
- Own the market-level new agent orientation experience, ensuring the team is executing comprehensive preparation to deliver a smooth transition experience, and setting the bar high for the agent experience at Compass
- Own Compass product and program adoption goals, diagnosing if regional go-to-market plans are effective and adjusting/iterating where necessary
- Responsible for ensuring OCRs & KPIs are met for the direct reports you oversee
- Manage and create operational process and efficiency from conception through implementation and ongoing facilitation
- Ensure that the team provides exceptional marketing support to the customers & ensure AEMs have the proper training to be successful
- Partner with Director of Operations and senior Compass leadership to monitor agent satisfaction and organizational OCRs, always finding the balance between the needs of the agent, employee, and the business.
- Build strong relationships with agents to act as a point of escalation and thought partner
- Master best practices and drive change management in partnership with multiple departments
- Assist with prioritization of projects, onboardings, and initiatives
- Build robust training materials for new hires to ensure successful integration into compass.
What We're Looking For:
- B.A. or B.S. degree
- 3-5 years in client success or relationship management
- 1-2 years of team management experience
- Experience with Zendesk and Salesforce offerings
- Impeccable attention to operational detail and problem-solving skills
- Team player adept at collaborating with others
- Self-starter attitude and ability to exercise judgment and problem-solve with minimal supervision
- Continuous desire to improve existing processes and develop creative solutions
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- 1-2 years experience in real estate brokerage industry or technology a plus
- This an on-site position
Do your best work, be your authentic self.
At Compass, we believe that everyone deserves to find their place in the world — a place where they feel like they belong, where they can be their authentic selves, where they can thrive. Our collaborative, energetic culture is grounded in our Compass Entrepreneurship Principles and our commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, growth and mobility. As an equal opportunity employer, we offer competitive compensation packages, robust benefits and professional growth opportunities aimed at helping to improve our employees' lives and careers.
Perks that You Need to Know About:
Participation in our incentive programs (which may include where eligible cash, equity, or commissions). Plus paid vacation, holidays, sick time, parental leave, marriage leave, and recharge leave; medical, tele-health, dental and vision benefits; 401(k) plan; flexible spending accounts (FSAs); commuter program; life and disability insurance; Maven (a support system for new parents); Carrot (fertility benefits); UrbanSitter (caregiver referral network); Employee Assistance Program; and pet insurance.