Senior Compliance Auditor
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. Founded in 2012, we’re revolutionizing the real estate industry with our end-to-end platform that empowers residential real estate agents to deliver exceptional service to seller and buyer clients.
As a Senior Compliance Auditor, you will review and uphold compliance expectations according to the standards and regulations imposed by the Colorado Real Estate Commission, MLS, real estate trade associations, and internal risk management guidelines. You will provide reinforcement for transaction coordinators and play a critical role in ensuring our real estate transaction files are complete. You will oversee all compliance and administrative details throughout the transaction process from listing to close and spend most of the work day in transaction management programs reviewing those files. Your goal is to provide peace of mind for agents by measuring agent file submissions against extensive transaction checklists established by the Broker of Record per ethical, contractual, and statutory guidelines, and generally ensuring that files are fully compliant.
This role is 100% in-person out of our Denver, CO office
At Compass You Will:
- Conduct routine reviews of open sales, lease and referral transactions to ensure that file reviews are occurring regularly
- Work with the Broker of Record and Transaction Coordinators collaboratively to enhance efficiencies
- Conduct a comprehensive random review of commercial, farm and ranch, and residential listing, lease, and sale transaction files prior to and after the scheduled closing
- Ensure that closing meets the compliance goals
- Ensure real estate contracts, disclosures, and advisories are processed properly and in a timely matter, with a focus on the details
- Pay careful attention to file review requirements
What We're Looking For:
- In-depth knowledge of Real Estate Transaction Coordination - MLS, Contracts,Google Suite, and experience with Skyslope is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication
- 5+ years of real estate experience with an active Coloardo real estate license required;
- Associated Broker level license preferred.
- Customer service oriented personality
- Impeccable attention to detail and problem-solving skills
The base pay range for this position is $53,500-$80,200 annually; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Bonuses and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of benefits. Base pay is based on market location. Minimum wage for the position will always be met.
Perks that You Need to Know About:
Participation in our incentive programs (which may include where eligible cash, equity, or commissions). Plus paid vacation, holidays, sick time, parental leave, marriage leave, and recharge leave; medical, tele-health, dental and vision benefits; 401(k) plan; flexible spending accounts (FSAs); commuter program; life and disability insurance; Maven (a support system for new parents); Carrot (fertility benefits); UrbanSitter (caregiver referral network); Employee Assistance Program; and pet insurance.