At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. Founded in 2012, we’re revolutionizing the real estate industry with our end-to-end platform that empowers residential real estate agents to deliver exceptional service to seller and buyer clients.
As a Marketing Coordinator you are the first person our customers see when they walk into one of our Compass offices. You will oversee the management of the office to ensure everything is running smoothly and that our Compass office standards are being maintained. Additionally, you will work collaboratively with the industry’s best in-house marketing & creative team, made up of talented teams across the country. You will collaborate with talented teammates who draw on experiences from many different industries. You will work with key external vendors to execute a wide variety of initiatives and help ensure cohesion between the Compass brand and the marketing/advertising deliverables of our agents.
As a Marketing Coordinator you are passionate about your customers, delivering a world class experience, and partnering with the rest of the sales, marketing and agent experience teams when support is needed.
- Serve as the face of the office by welcoming guests, managing mail distribution, facilitating in-office event setup, and providing first-line support for office-related needs; responsible for the overall appearance and organization of the office, maintaining supply inventory, and escalating facilities issues
- Provide basic marketing support by answering questions, creating collateral from templates, and being the liaison to marketing specialists for more complex support requests
- Support execution of marketing initiatives for a varied portfolio of agents, under the strategic guidance and direction from Marketing Advisors, resulting in business growth for our agents
- Support cross-department collaboration with Agent Experience team in consulting on lower level of effort customer requests and in-tool projects
- Project manage the creation of custom agent marketing needs including managing the design workflow, liaising with vendors, and communicating updates with agents and Marketing Advisor, if involved.
- Thoughtfully analyze and optimize customers’ marketing plans to inform future strategies, exceeding agent expectations
- Act as a subject matter expert and voice of the customer by deeply understanding market performance, client account needs, and regional nuances
- Occasionally edit/design marketing collateral in support of the Marketing team on an as needed basis
- Manage and traffic our request ticketing system to answer questions, route to Marketing advisors, and solve out lower level requests while learning how to answer complicated requests in the background alongside the Marketing Advisors.
- Support local social media channels, featuring agent listings, local events, brand campaigns and other company wide initiatives and events
- Be a culture carrier who inspires and empowers those around you with a positive and constructive approach to creating and implementing change
- Answer basic questions and troubleshoot issues related to technology/devices, conference room hardware, enterprise systems, etc.
- Provide ad-hoc administrative assistance as needed, such as sales meeting preparation, data entry, and office-wide communications
Job Skills & Requirements
- 1-3 years previous experience in marketing and customer service,office management, hospitality, or operations
- Previous experience in real estate a plus
- Previous experience working with enterprise technology (Zendesk, Salesforce, Confluence) and marketing design software (Canva, InDesign, Photoshop) a plus
- Great listening skills, connects well with others, and is empathetic of the customer’s pain points
- A passion for creating community within a space; you encourage in-office interaction, bonding and engagement
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, allowing you to adapt and formulate solutions quickly
- Passionate about the intersection of marketing and technology with the ability to speak to the benefits of it
- Working knowledge of top social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, & YouTube, and their ad platforms (i.e Facebook Ads Manager)
- Strong verbal communication and presentation skills
- Meticulous attention to detail, highly organized
- Ability to work in the office during standard operating hours
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs
Please note: this is 100% in-office position out of our Frontenac Office
Perks that You Need to Know About:
Participation in our incentive programs (which may include where eligible cash, equity, or commissions). Plus paid vacation, holidays, sick time, parental leave, marriage leave, and recharge leave; medical, tele-health, dental and vision benefits; 401(k) plan; flexible spending accounts (FSAs); commuter program; life and disability insurance; Maven (a support system for new parents); Carrot (fertility benefits); UrbanSitter (caregiver referral network); Employee Assistance Program; and pet insurance.