On-Site Leasing Agent
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. Founded in 2012, we’re revolutionizing the real estate industry with our end-to-end platform that empowers residential real estate agents to deliver exceptional service to seller and buyer clients.
Duties & Responsibilities
- On-Site Leasing Salesperson: 5 days/week (weekends included)
- Greet prospects with an education on building highlights and service offerings.
- Manage all transactions from initial contact to closing.
- Show back-to-back appointments of available residences and building amenities.
- Must know all available inventory of top of head to fit prospects needs with budget and layout.
- Strong time management skills, assuring every prospect gets an all-encompassing tour, while
limiting wait time in the leasing office
- Familiar with the neighborhood: comps, transportation, restaurants, etc.
- Professional demeanor when touring brokers, clients, broker previews, etc.
- Provide detailed follow up notes after each tour for the team.
- Generate creative ideas to market building and drive absorption.
- Provide administrative assistance to reception and leasing team.
- Quickly familiarize with all aspects of project - leasing floor(s), reception spaces, amenity spaces
and public areas.
- Maintain a client and broker list for outreach on new availability and/or updated concessions.
- Participate, if required, in weekly reporting and ownership updates
- Active New York real estate license required.
- On-site brokerage and/or real estate consulting experience in New York
- Strong real estate leasing and sales experience
- Keen understanding of New York rental marketplace, new developments, pricing, concessions, and
- Strong communication, presentation, and sales skills
- Outstanding organization skills and detailed oriented
- Strong interest in project management
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work in a team-oriented atmosphere.
- Must be a strong team player.
- Acute attention to detail and self-starter
- Proficiency in Google and Microsoft Office Suite
- Available to work weekends.
The base pay range for this position is $84,000-$100,000 annually; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Bonuses and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of benefits. Base pay is based on market location. Minimum wage for the position will always be met.
Perks that You Need to Know About:
Participation in our incentive programs (which may include where eligible cash, equity, or commissions). Plus paid vacation, holidays, sick time, parental leave, marriage leave, and recharge leave; medical, tele-health, dental and vision benefits; 401(k) plan; flexible spending accounts (FSAs); commuter program; life and disability insurance; Maven (a support system for new parents); Carrot (fertility benefits); UrbanSitter (caregiver referral network); Employee Assistance Program; and pet insurance.