At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. Founded in 2012, we’re revolutionizing the real estate industry with our end-to-end platform that empowers residential real estate agents to deliver exceptional service to seller and buyer clients.
The Project Director at Compass Development Marketing Group plays an instrumental role in facilitating the success of our projects and serves as a critical liaison between the developer clients and the sales and marketing teams. This experienced new home marketing expert thrives on the strategic marketing and sales processes cycles while maintaining crucial deadlines and goals throughout the life of the project. The Project Director is the primary conduit for all project stakeholders to ensure all revenue, absorption and key project metrics are achieved. This individual will understand the Compass culture as well as be a local market expert. The Project Director is a proven multi-tasker with excellent communication skills who thrives on success throughout an ever-changing market and cycle of a project and also possesses the following qualities:
- Proven leadership and team-building skills in a high-volume, fast-paced atmosphere;
- Comprehensive knowledge of various marketing and sales processes;
- Ability to manage multiple projects and marketing teams;
- A self-starter who is driven to achieve sales goals;
- An innovative strategist that is highly organized and possess excellent communication and time and people management skills;
- A Real Estate Development aficionado with the local and national market knowledge;
In this role you will:
- Along with Compass management, develop and implement sales goals and marketing goals as well as strategic planning;
- Build rapport, solidify relationships, and set expectations with clients, developers’ representatives, and consultants;
- Work in conjunction with Regional Director to develop useful and timely marketing plans, strategies, positioning, target market identification, pricing, and overall account management of the developments;
- Ensure accurate and timely status reporting;
- Establish and maintain performance standards for onsite sales and support staff;
- Work with Regional Director to ensure sales teams needs and feedback are being actively solicited and then addressed and incorporated into future project sales and marketing recommendations;
- Maintain standard documents to be used in both the marketing and sales phase of developments;
- Critique floor plans and building amenities during the design development phase, and offer relevant market-driven direction and feedback;
- Responsible for the development, implementation, and management of essential marketing and sales deliverables including but not limited to:
- Marketing and sales plans, including budgets and timelines;
- Advertising campaigns, promotional events, broker outreach, buyer retention campaigns, referral programs, MLS listings mail campaigns, referral programs, and social media;
- Marketing collateral and tools including brochures, website, stationery and signage.
- Design, setup, and operation of onsite project Sales Centers;
- Model home programs, including design and ongoing management;
- Manage third-party vendors required to create deliverables including, but not limited to sales and marketing;
- Ensure competitive analysis is maintained during strategic market and sales program;
- Partner with sales teams to implement and monitor the success of marketing and sales campaigns.
What We're Looking For:
- BA/BS in marketing or related field required. MBA a plus;
- Minimum 6 years of marketing experience, ideally with an emphasis in residential real estate;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Experience with CRM database software and InDesign a plus;
- Ability and willingness to travel within Tennessee
Perks that You Need to Know About:
Participation in our incentive programs (which may include where eligible cash, equity, or commissions). Plus paid vacation, holidays, sick time, parental leave, marriage leave, and recharge leave; medical, tele-health, dental and vision benefits; 401(k) plan; flexible spending accounts (FSAs); commuter program; life and disability insurance; Maven (a support system for new parents); Carrot (fertility benefits); UrbanSitter (caregiver referral network); Employee Assistance Program; and pet insurance.