Principal Product Manager
Houston, TX, USA
Posted on Tuesday, November 14, 2023
At GigEasy, we're on a mission to revolutionize the gig economy by giving workers the benefits and protection they deserve. Our mission is to provide the essential safety net of benefits for gig workers in the new economy.
You'll be at the forefront of building a platform to transform gig workers' lives everywhere. If you're passionate about making a meaningful impact, working with cutting-edge tech, and being part of a winning team, this is your golden ticket! The role encompasses responsibilities in both B2C and B2B domains. Your expertise in the B2B2C marketplace is essential, and your experience will be instrumental in navigating this multifaceted environment.
GigEasy is here to shake up the gig economy. We're on a mission to bridge gig workers with the benefits they've been missing out on. Our tech-savvy platform connects gig platforms with insurance companies, and guess what? We're not doing it alone! We've got the backing of visionary VCs like Platform Venture Studio, Bain Capital, Zeal Capital, GoAhead VC, and IA Seed Ventures to help us soar.
What you'll do
- Help pave the way to a brand new era in gig work
- Intelligently and ruthlessly prioritize based on user/customer feedback
- Build out three separate product areas: our B2C product offering benefits to gig workers, our B2B product providing insurance to the companies that employ those gig workers, and any internal tooling needed to empower our operations, sales, and marketing teams
- Be a mastermind behind tradeoff decisions, making sure we turn good ideas into great ones and keep that revenue flowing with innovative product offerings
- Infuse our culture with a data-driven mindset, making sure everyone's on the same page with clear metrics and KPIs
- Champion an engaging, inspiring, and helpful user experience for everyone on our platform
- Successfully led Product development at a seed-stage startup
- With a proven track record of impactful results, your marketplace expertise shines through, guiding your astute decisions on what and when to build
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-ambiguity environment where you have to make judgment calls without a lot of existing process or infrastructure and create much of that yourself
- Communication and negotiation skills are next-level
- Analytical and problem-solving skills are your bread and butter
- Strong leadership and team management skills are your superpowers
Nice to Have (not required)
- Insurtech experience
- Experience in payments
- Experience in highly regulated industries
GigEasy is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer, championing diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all our team members.