(Part-Time) Social Media & Growth Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications, Sales & Business Development
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Tuesday, October 31, 2023
About Movemint Health
We’re building a new kind of physical therapy practice. We’re making healthcare accessible by delivering integrated care to patients when they want it through virtual visits while also improving the quality of care by eliminating the complexity, poor management and time constraints that hold clinicians captive. We are applying the Biopsychosocial model, evidence-informed practice, and innovative technology to help patients reduce their pain and achieve meaningful outcomes.
Movemint Health is a pioneering telehealth platform committed to transforming the patient-therapist experience. Utilizing state-of-the-art technology, we aim to make physical therapy accessible, efficient, and convenient for patients everywhere. Our focus on individualized care is backed by a team dedicated to excellence and patient satisfaction. Recently, Movemint Health closed its pre-seed funding round, joined forces with the esteemed San Francisco-based venture studio, Platform, and is poised for growth.
This role is for someone dedicated to working part-time, hourly as an independent contractor with approximately 8-12 hours a week. Based on demonstrated performance and capability, hours can be adjusted.
The Social Media Manager will own Movemint Health’s social media strategy to boost visibility, acquire new customers, and enhance customer engagement. This primarily involves curating content schedules, managing and growing our online presence, measuring analytics, and driving brand consistency across all social media platforms.
What you will do
- Produce viral content for various social media campaigns
- Help develop and amplify Movemint Health’s voice
- Monitor key metrics, and produce regular reports on the ROI of social media campaigns
- Adapt strategies in response to analytics
- Stay up-to-date on current trends in social media, design tools, and applications
- Respond to comments and customer queries. Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure brand consistency and amplify events and other major brand initiatives
- Identify and engage with potential brand influencers or collaborators
- Keep the broader team informed about emerging social media trends and train relevant team members on best practices
- If you are someone who loves fitness and has the right mix of creativity, design, willingness to work, and analytics, this role is for you
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field
- Proven excellence as a Social Media Manager or similar roleFamiliarity with platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok, and emerging platforms
- Obsessed with the latest trends in social media
- Experience with social media analytics tools and the ability to decipher and interpret data
- Proficient in content optimization and brand consistency
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with graphic design or video editing tools is a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Preference for candidates who have startup experience and have worked in healthcare or fitness
- Preference for candidates that are in New York and can meet Downtown once a week
We value people who take ownership and figure hard things out - we don't care much about anything other than the product of your work. We are looking for creative, curious people who like to get things done.