(Internship) Business Operations
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Tuesday, October 31, 2023
About Movemint Health
We’re building a new kind of physical therapy practice. We’re making healthcare accessible by delivering integrated care to patients when they want it through virtual visits while also improving the quality of care by eliminating the complexity, poor management, and time constraints that hold clinicians captive. We are applying the Biopsychosocial model, evidence-informed practice, and innovative technology to help patients reduce their pain and achieve meaningful outcomes.
Movemint Health is a pioneering telehealth platform committed to transforming the patient-therapist experience. Utilizing state-of-the-art technology, we aim to make physical therapy accessible, efficient, and convenient for patients everywhere. Our focus on individualized care is backed by a team dedicated to excellence and patient satisfaction. Recently, Movemint Health closed its pre-seed funding round, joined forces with the esteemed San Francisco-based venture studio, Platform, and is poised for growth.
This role is for someone dedicated to working hourly as an independent contractor, 20-40 hours per week. Based on demonstrated performance and capability, hours can be adjusted.
What you will do
- You will work hand and hand with the CEO and founder, acting as a jack of all trades and a force multiplier, sharing a to-do list with the CEO to execute priorities on any given day or week, while working on medium-term special projects and initiatives
- This isn't your typical desk job; you'll be directly involved in the strategic decisions that steer the company
- Expect to be in the trenches, working closely with all levels of the Movemint Health team
- This role offers an unrivaled chance to make a lasting impact on our product, go-to-market, and our culture
- Be a strategic partner to the CEO, aiding in decision-making and planning
- Work on special projects that require a high level of confidentiality and skill
- Gather and analyze data to inform key business decisions
- Help prepare for weekly meetings, investor relations, and company-wide assemblies
- Maintain a pulse on team morale and recommend initiatives to improve the work environment
- Passionate about fitness, possess a blend of creativity and analytics, and aspire to be a Founder, this role is for you
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics, Management, or a related field
- Exceptional communication and people skills
- Strong analytical abilities and comfortable with numbers
- A knack for problem-solving and a proactive approach to tackling challenges
- Experience with project management tools and methodologies
- Experience in venture capital, consulting, or investment banking is a plus
We value people who take ownership and figure hard things out - we don't care much about anything other than the product of your work. We are looking for creative, curious people who like to get things done.