Director of Retail Partnerships
Arrive is a venture-backed Series A stage technology company that powers Returns to Recommerce™ for brand and retailer partners, enabling companies to direct non-new product including returns and excess inventory into a fully-branded secondary resale channel. Arrive has built Recommence Management Technology, Recommerce Storefront Technology and Analytical Tools to help partners launch a profitable and sustainable business model. Additionally, Arrive partners with like-minded companies in adjacent verticals such as returns management, logistics and ecommerce enablement to increase margin and value for our partners. Notable partners include brands like YETI, Burton Snowboards and more across the fashion, apparel, footwear, active outdoor, home and lifestyle spaces. Arrive was named the 4th Most Innovative Retail Company by Fast Company in 2022.
As a Director of Retail Partnerships, you will be responsible for client acquisition with an assigned book of strategic enterprise clients across North America. As an individual contributor, you will leverage your network and connection to build C-Suite and Executive sponsorship relationships, connect Arrive with appropriate audiences across Senior Leadership, Finance, Operators, Marketers and E-Commerce/Retail Leaders while positioning the company’s competitive edge. You will work closely with a nimble team of sellers to achieve an overall company revenue goal, negotiate consultative contracts and secure mutually beneficial, multi-year contracts.
Leveraging your expertise in enterprise sales and trusted relationships with top retailers across the apparel, footwear, home, consumer electronics and lifestyle categories, you will build and maintain relationships with key decision-makers (C-Suite, Operators, Ecommerce Leaders and Heads of Innovation), understand their business needs, present Arrive’s accretive benefits as the ubiquitous recommerce solution. The position requires a native understanding of commerce and reverse logistics, a passion for sustainability and second life product, excellent communication skills and a track record of navigating a highly consultative sales cycle successfully. The position will report to Arrive’s VP of Sales.
- Work toward and achieve team sales targets contributing to the overall revenue growth of the company.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, including C-level executives and decision-makers, within enterprise accounts to understand their business challenges and goals.
- Conduct comprehensive needs analysis and align Arrive’s solutions with the specific requirements of each client, demonstrating the value proposition and benefits of our products/services.
- Lead the end-to-end sales process, from prospecting and qualification to negotiation, closing, and contract management, ensuring a seamless handover to the implementation and account management teams post-signature.
- Collaborate closely with internal teams including leadership, marketers, product development, engineering, legal and partner success, to ensure client satisfaction and successful deployment of solutions.
- Develop and execute a targeted sales strategy for your key accounts.
- Stay informed about industry trends, market dynamics, and the competitive landscape to position Arrive’s offerings effectively and identify opportunities for growth.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of sales activities, pipeline, and forecasts using CRM systems and providing regular reports to management.
- Continuously enhance product knowledge and industry expertise to serve as a trusted advisor and resource for clients.
- Help consult and build on the sales process, narrative and pre-sale marketing activities using as part of a growing team.
- Identify meaningful moments for events and networking for your target account, representing the company as an ambassador at industry events, conferences, and networking opportunities to build brand awareness and expand its network.
- Travel to pitches or key client planning meetings as needed.
- 8-10 years of proven experience in enterprise sales or Individual Contributor preferably in the retail commerce, SaaS or recommerce industries.
- Demonstrate a track record of successfully closing complex deals with enterprise-level brands and retailers, achieving and exceeding sales targets.
- Strong understanding of enterprise sales cycles, decision-making processes, and the ability to navigate complex organizational structures.
- Possess exceptional communication and presentation skills, with the ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear and compelling manner.
- Reputation for conducting in-depth needs analysis and translating customer requirements into tailored solutions that align with Arrive's Recommerce platform.
- Your brand: proactive, self-motivated, and results-oriented mindset with excellent negotiation and closing skills.
- Collaborative and thrives as a team player with the ability to work effectively cross-functionally and influence internal stakeholders regardless of level or geography.
- +Bachelor's degree in business administration, sales, marketing, or a related field preferred.
- Join a fast-growing company at the forefront of recommerce innovation and help shape the future of commerce.
- Collaborate with a driven, supportive and growing team in a dynamic work environment.
- Competitive compensation package with uncapped commission and equity options.
- Competitive benefits package, including healthcare plans, coaching and unlimited vacation policy.
- Opportunities for professional growth and development.
Hours & Location:
This is a full-time position that offers flexibility in remote work arrangements. This role has the option for 40 hours full time or a flexible 30 hour weekly schedule. Arrive is headquartered in Los Angeles.
To apply, please submit your application through our careers page at https://thearriveplatform.com/careers