About Arrive Recommerce:
Arrive is a venture-backed Series A stage technology company that powers Returns to Recommerce™ for brand and retailer partners, enabling companies to direct non-new product including returns and excess inventory into a fully-branded secondary resale channel.
Arrive has built Recommence Management Technology, Recommerce Storefront Technology and Analytical Tools to help partners launch a profitable and sustainable business model. Additionally, Arrive partners with like-minded companies in adjacent verticals such as returns management, logistics and ecommerce enablement to increase margin and value for our partners.
Notable partners include brands like YETI, Burton Snowboards and more across the fashion, apparel, footwear, active outdoor, home and lifestyle spaces. Arrive was named the 4th Most Innovative Retail Company by Fast Company in 2022.
Arrive is looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and executing B2B marketing strategies that promote our services and support our business goals. This includes managing brand marketing, social & content planning, email marketing campaigns, paid marketing strategies, event marketing, and public relations. You'll play a key role in shaping our brand's presence and ensuring our message resonates with our target audience. This person will report directly to the Co-CEO.
- Develop and implement comprehensive B2B marketing strategies to drive brand awareness and business growth.
- Manage the creation and distribution of engaging content across various platforms to build brand authority and engage potential clients.
- Oversee email marketing campaigns, optimizing for engagement and conversion.
- Develop and execute paid marketing strategies across digital channels.
- Plan and execute our corporate event strategy to enhance brand visibility and generate leads.
- Coordinate public relations with our PR partner including overseeing media outreach and press release distribution.
- Manage content strategy including social media, blog/newsletter content, partnered content, and more.
- Analyze marketing metrics and adjust strategies as needed to meet business objectives.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure marketing strategies align with overall business goals.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in marketing, with a strong emphasis on B2B marketing.
- Proven experience in managing content strategies, email marketing, paid marketing campaigns, event marketing, and public relations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with marketing metrics and reporting.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Passion for sustainability and the recommerce industry.
- Join a fast-growing company at the forefront of recommerce innovation and help shape the future of commerce.
- Collaborate with a driven, supportive and growing team in a dynamic work environment.
- Competitive compensation package with uncapped commission and equity options.
- Competitive benefits package, including healthcare plans, coaching and unlimited vacation policy.
- Opportunities for professional growth and development.
Hours & Location:
This is a full-time position that offers flexibility in remote work arrangements. Arrive is headquartered in Los Angeles.
To apply, please submit your application through our careers page at https://thearriveplatform.com/careers