Manager, Merchant Success
About Arrive Recommerce
Arrive is a venture-backed Series A stage technology company that powers Returns to Recommerce™ for brand and retailer partners, enabling companies to direct non-new product including returns and excess inventory into a fully-branded secondary resale channel. Arrive has built Recommence Management Technology, Recommerce Storefront Technology and Analytical Tools to help partners launch a profitable and sustainable business model. Additionally, Arrive partners with like-minded companies in adjacent verticals such as returns management, logistics and ecommerce enablement to increase margin and value for our partners. Notable partners include brands like YETI, Burton Snowboards and more across the fashion, apparel, footwear, active outdoor, home and lifestyle spaces. Arrive was named the 4th Most Innovative Retail Company by Fast Company in 2022.
As the Manager of Merchant Success for Arrive, you will be instrumental in driving the growth of merchant recommerce solutions provided by Arrive. Your role involves analyzing data, offering data-backed recommendations for growth, and ensuring the success of our merchant partners in utilizing our technology. You'll collaborate with internal and external teams and play a crucial part in shaping the future of recommerce.
We’re looking for someone who has a track record of success in enterprise merchant support, with experience managing large complex partnerships with billion dollar brands and retailers. This role will curate, lead and execute every step of the growth journey post-contract and implementation. You’ll need to deeply understand ecommerce and the operations and reverse logistics that underpin the business for brands. You'll own and execute a growth strategy for our clients that delivers consistent revenue growth. You should be eager to build high-performing recommerce programs. If you're passionate about building something new and are excited about the opportunity to shape the future of commerce, we'd love to hear from you.
What you’ll do:
- Own all merchant partner growth and revenue goals
- Own the merchant growth process: from initial handoff from implementation to ongoing meetings to support growth as it relates to the program design.
- Build strategic relationships across a matrix of roles and areas of expertise within merchants you support and operators who serve them
- Build, scale and lead a growth plan for each merchant and closely collaborate with the Arrive sales and implementation team to ensure growth is aligned with the original program design.
- Coordinate cross-functionally with internal teams to give feedback on product and engineering enhancements and requests
- Own and manage all merchant growth analytics including a forecast pipeline and revenue goals
- Represent Arrive with partners externally, and be an active voice for Arrive publicly when needed
Who you are:
- 5+ years of experience in enterprise merchant success or equivalent experience in business development or program design and growth
- Experience building and presenting the business case for merchant growth initiatives to external and internal stakeholders to help prioritize growth and related activities
- A proven track record of establishing enterprise-level relationships with merchants and a deep knowledge of ecommerce and ecommerce operations
- Experience in rapidly scaling environments, with established relationships within ecommerce
- Ability to organize and plan effectively and to think analytically to solve problems
- Must be flexible and able to excel in an early stage company with a fast-paced, fluid environment
- Must be comfortable with occasional travel
- Key Role: You will play a critical role in shaping the future of a fast-growing company in the recommerce industry.
- Collaborative Culture: Join a collaborative, energetic team with a high performing, supportive, mission-driven culture.
- Benefits: Arrive offers unlimited PTO, robust healthcare plans (Medical, Dental, Vision), 401K plan, maternity & parental leave, access to a mental health solution, coworking offices, and opportunities for professional growth including coaching.
Hours & Location
This is a full-time position that is remote. Arrive is based in Los Angeles.
Submit your application at https://thearriveplatform.com/careers