Partner Success Manager
Arrive is a technology company that powers Returns to Recommerce™ for brands and retailers, enabling them to direct their non-new returns and excess inventory into a fully-branded secondary resale channel. Arrive has built Recommerce Management Technology, Recommerce Storefront Technology and Analytical Tools to help partners launch a profitable and sustainable business model. Additionally, Arrive partners with like-minded companies in adjacent verticals such as returns management, logistics and ecommerce enablement to increase margin and value for our partners. Arrive was named the 4th Most Innovative Retail Company by Fast Company in 2022. Notable partners include brands like YETI and Burton Snowboards.
We are seeking a highly motivated and skilled Partner Success Manager to join our team. This individual will be responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with our partners, analyzing e-commerce analytics, and ensuring continued success and growth within the brand’s recommence channel. The successful candidate will have a passion for customer success, a strong attention to detail, and the ability to effectively manage multiple stakeholders.
We are looking for someone that thrives in an autonomous environment who is passionate about strategy, ecommerce growth, sustainability, and wants to be a part of a rapidly growing startup. If you have a keen eye for detail, strong analytical skills, and a desire to drive financial growth, we want to hear from you.
- E-commerce Analytics: Develop and manage e-commerce analytics reporting for our partners, providing regular insights and updates on their performance in relation to sales, conversion rates, customer retention, and other key metrics.
- Growth Strategy: Develop and implement growth strategies and targets for our partners based on insights from e-commerce analytics. Identify growth opportunities and develop paths to achieve them. Working closely with internal stakeholders to achieve these growth goals.
- KPI Reporting: Develop and manage KPI reporting for our partners, providing regular insights and updates on their performance. Additionally, work with partners to set key milestones and develop strategies to achieve them.
- Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR): Prepare and lead QBRs with our partners to review their progress and identify opportunities for growth. Defining areas of success and strengths of the partnership throughout.
- Financial Forecasting: Work with internal stakeholders to provide data inputs that support financial forecasts and models. Provide regular updates on revenue potential based on insights from e-commerce analytics.
- Maintenance and Ongoing Support: Management of the brand’s Recommerce channel and providing ongoing support to our partners, by maintaining a backlog of requests to ensure all aspects of the program are functioning effectively and efficiently, while responding to partner needs and concerns in a timely and effective manner. Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Customer Support: Responsible for overseeing a customer support team across multiple brands, managing any customer related escalations, and reporting on customer experience metrics, ensuring there are no roadblocks.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or related field
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in customer success management, preferably in a B2B environment, and e-commerce analytics experience
- Strong analytical skills, with experience in developing and scaling KPIs
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with partners
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple stakeholders and projects simultaneously
- Strong attention to detail, with the ability to identify and resolve issues quickly and effectively
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Bonus points for experience in Smartsheet, Zendesk, Klaviyo, Amplitude, Quicksight or other BI tools
- Opportunity to be a key player in building a fast-growing start up company
- Work with a collaborative, energetic team with a friendly, supportive, mission-driven culture
- Unlimited PTO
- Robust Healthcare Plans (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Opportunities for professional growth including coaching
Hours & Location:
This is a full-time position that may be remote. Arrive is based in Los Angeles.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We value diversity, equity, and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We encourage all to apply - you will be welcomed and included as our team member and valued for your contributions and who you are!
Something looks off?