Marketing & Communications, Design
Posted on Tuesday, June 27, 2023
Animoca Brands, a Deloitte Tech Fast winner and ranked in the Financial Times list of High Growth Companies Asia-Pacific 2021, is a leader in digital entertainment, blockchain, and gamification that is working to advance digital property rights. It develops and publishes a broad portfolio of products including the REVV token and SAND token; original games including The Sandbox, Crazy Kings, and Crazy Defense Heroes; and products utilizing popular intellectual properties including Disney, WWE, Snoop Dogg, The Walking Dead, Power Rangers, MotoGP™, and Formula E. The company has multiple subsidiaries, including The Sandbox, Blowfish Studios, Quidd, GAMEE, nWay, Pixowl, Forj, Lympo, Grease Monkey Games, and Eden Games. Animoca Brands has a growing portfolio of more than 200 investments in NFT-related companies and decentralized projects that are contributing to building the open metaverse, including Axie Infinity, OpenSea, Dapper Labs (NBA Top Shot), Yield Guild Games, Harmony, Alien Worlds, Star Atlas, and others. For more information visit www.animocabrands.com or follow on Twitter or Facebook.
- Collaborate closely with the Marketing team to develop and execute creative and engaging visual content, including videos, promotional images, and other digital assets for social media platforms (such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube).
- Create and edit motion graphics, animations, and video content that effectively communicate Animoca Brands' brand message and identity.
- Maintain a consistent brand identity and visual language across all marketing materials and social media channels.
- Stay current with the latest trends, technologies, and best practices in graphic design and social media marketing to ensure our content remains engaging and relevant.
- Manage multiple projects and deadlines while maintaining a high level of attention to detail and quality.
- Provide creative input and feedback on marketing campaigns and strategies.
- Continuously improve the design process by gathering and implementing feedback from stakeholders.
- Collaborate with the Art team on AI research.
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communication, or a related field.5 years of experience in graphic design or multimedia, preferably with a focus on social media content and marketing.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and Premier.
- Basic knowledge of 3D (Bender / Maya) and good skillset in sound editing.A strong portfolio demonstrating expertise in creating visual content for social media platforms, including videos, animations, and static images - providing a portfolio is a must.
- Exceptional visual storytelling skills with the ability to create engaging and impactful content.
- Understanding blockchain and web3 technologies is a plus.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively within a team.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Dynamic and Multi-cultural work environment (15 nationalities and counting!)
- Token and NFT incentive schemes provided by Animoca Brands
- Flat company structure: your ideas get heard by the right people very quickly
- Casual work attire
- Opportunity to get involved in working with various subsidiary brands
- Benefits (Medical / Life / Transportation Allowances)
Personal Information Collection Statement:
Personal data provided by the Job Applicant will be used strictly in accordance with the Employer's Personal Data Policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon his/her request. All classified data will be treated confidentially within the Human Resources & Administration Department. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants may be retained for a period of up to 3 months.