Posted on Tuesday, April 25, 2023
Animoca Brands, a Deloitte Tech Fast winner and ranked in the Financial Times list of High Growth Companies Asia-Pacific 2021, is a leader in digital entertainment, blockchain, and gamification that is working to advance digital property rights. It develops and publishes a broad portfolio of products including the REVV token and SAND token; original games including The Sandbox, Crazy Kings, and Crazy Defense Heroes; and products utilizing popular intellectual properties including Disney, WWE, Snoop Dogg, The Walking Dead, Power Rangers, MotoGP™, and Formula E. The company has multiple subsidiaries, including The Sandbox, Blowfish Studios, Quidd, GAMEE, nWay, Pixowl, Forj, Lympo, Grease Monkey Games, and Eden Games. Animoca Brands has a growing portfolio of more than 200 investments in NFT-related companies and decentralized projects that are contributing to building the open metaverse, including Axie Infinity, OpenSea, Dapper Labs (NBA Top Shot), Yield Guild Games, Harmony, Alien Worlds, Star Atlas, and others. For more information visit www.animocabrands.com or follow on Twitter or Facebook.
We are looking for an experienced Technical Lead to join Anichess, an exciting Web 3 project that combines the world of chess and gaming. The candidate will oversee the technical architectural design and development of Anichess and ideally have strong proficiency in full stack software development, smart contract engineering, and project management.
- Oversee all technical aspects of Anichess, from blockchain integration, UI/UX to game development in collaboration with external vendors
- Work across the whole development lifecycle (discovery, delivery, testing, deployment, supporting and maintenance)
- Translate product vision into well-defined technical requirements and standards
- Ensure all technical workstreams are on track and delivered on time
- Oversee and supervise daily tasks of technical personnel
- Stay up to date with the latest developments in blockchain technology
- 5+ years of experience in software development for the release of production quality software (Web 3 or gaming projects would be a plus)
- Programming proficiency with at least one object-oriented language, preferably with a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline
- Experience with Solidity smart contract development and deployment
- In-depth understanding of all the technical aspects of Blockchains, including scalability solutions
- Experience maintaining a large codebase with many components and keeping it well-designed, future-proofed, and modular
- Experience writing software from a technical specification or a reference implementation
- Experience with roadmap prioritization in an Agile environment (Scrum, sprints)
- Experience in managing remote teams and external vendors
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Dynamic and Multi-cultural work environment (15 nationalities and counting!)
- Token and NFT incentive schemes provided by Animoca Brands
- Flat company structure: your ideas get heard by the right people very quickly
- Casual work attire
- Opportunity to get involved in working with various subsidiary brands
- Benefits (Medical / Life / Transportation Allowances)
Personal Information Collection Statement:
Personal data provided by the Job Applicant will be used strictly in accordance with the Employer's Personal Data Policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon his/her request. All classified data will be treated confidentially within the Human Resources & Administration Department. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants may be retained for a period of up to 3 months.
See more open positions at Animoca Brands
Something looks off?