Project Manager / Senior Project Manager - Operations & Projects
Posted on Monday, August 22, 2022
Animoca Brands, a Deloitte Tech Fast winner and ranked in the Financial Times list of High Growth Companies Asia-Pacific 2021, is a leader in digital entertainment, blockchain, and gamification that is working to advance digital property rights. It develops and publishes a broad portfolio of products including the REVV token and SAND token; original games including The Sandbox, Crazy Kings, and Crazy Defense Heroes; and products utilizing popular intellectual properties including Disney, WWE, Snoop Dogg, The Walking Dead, Power Rangers, MotoGP™, and Formula E. The company has multiple subsidiaries, including The Sandbox, Blowfish Studios, Quidd, GAMEE, nWay, Pixowl, Forj, Lympo, Grease Monkey Games, and Eden Games. Animoca Brands has a growing portfolio of more than 200 investments in NFT-related companies and decentralized projects that are contributing to building the open metaverse, including Axie Infinity, OpenSea, Dapper Labs (NBA Top Shot), Yield Guild Games, Harmony, Alien Worlds, Star Atlas, and others. For more information visit www.animocabrands.com or follow on Twitter or Facebook.
We are looking for a Project Manager or Senior Project Manager to join our Operations and Projects Team. This role will be primarily responsible for driving internal strategic and operational projects as well as implementing continuous process improvements across different business. This role will have broad exposure to all facets of Animoca Brand’s business and report directly to the VP of Operations and Projects.
- Lead numerous key strategic projects for Animoca Brands, including but not limited to organization, governance, and blockchain capability building-related programs
- Proactively identify opportunities to optimize existing operations of the business through digitization or automation
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to identify the areas of opportunities, co-create new ideas/designs, and implement them end-to-end
- Monitor impact of initiatives and iterate to drive continuous improvement
- Help coach junior members of the team and serve as a thought partner to push the overall thinking further
- Communicate regularly with senior stakeholders to ensure buy-in and adoption
Requirements / Skill Sets:
- 3+ years in management consulting, project management or startup operations experience (technology-focus is highly preferred)
- Highly entrepreneurial with proven track record of building things from scratch
- Direct experience in rolling out company-wide processes/initiatives is a plus
- Self-starter who is not afraid to challenge the status quo and can operate independent with limited handholding
- Strong attention to detail and enjoys diving deep into details
- Ability to navigate and influence stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passionate about crypto and NFTs
- Dynamic and Multi-cultural work environment (15 nationalities and counting!)
- Token and NFT incentive schemes provided by Animoca Brands
- Flat company structure: your ideas get heard by the right people very quickly
- Casual work attire
- Opportunity to get involved in working with various subsidiary brands
- Benefits (Medical / Life / Transportation Allowances)
Personal Information Collection Statement:
Personal data provided by the Job Applicant will be used strictly in accordance with the Employer's Personal Data Policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon his/her request. All classified data will be treated confidentially within the Human Resources & Administration Department. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants may be retained for a period of up to 3 months.
See more open positions at Animoca Brands
Something looks off?